dynoport pipe and y pipe

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know it not a 800 but i had dynoport pipe on my summit 1000 and i thought it was a piece of crap well my 1000 didnt like it so thats my 2 cents
that's odd, with a dalton clutch kit my thousand loves it, so does my brother's and my buddy's, between the 3 that's an 05,06, and 07 1000, brother also has 1 on his 08 800 and loves it, definately made a difference

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just know mine:d didnt like it and i have some wieghts for a 1000 if u are intressed pm me

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone run this on there 800r.........notice anything???

They work very well on the 800's have sold and installed lots of them and have never heard a complaint.. The one guy that was saying his 1000 didn't like the dynoport pipe all i can say is that it's the first one i've heard of.. i know that the 1000's work alot better if you have the newer exhaust valve programming put in them as they seem to work better.. This just what i've found.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run the dynoport on my 800HO w an MBRP can
its awesome
way lighter than stock and really cleaned up the midrange

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 01 8 hundo loved the Single dyno port with MRBP race can I had last year,but now going with a ceramic single crankshop with MRBP trail can , lookin to trade or buy a race one for an 02-03 summit. Trail can is off 02-03.

sledhead65

Reaction score
I put a complete dno port set up on my 1000 gade, it is more gas hungry i feel, but it does run better i feel.

My 07 summit and 08 summit X all have them, my 07 loved it, o8 i have specialtys can, doesnt soound as good as my 08. the dynoport can rocks in my opinion.

Glen how's the Shop doing?

Don M

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a complete dno port set up on my 1000 gade, it is more gas hungry i feel, but it does run better i feel.

My 07 summit and 08 summit X all have them, my 07 loved it, o8 i have specialtys can, doesnt soound as good as my 08. the dynoport can rocks in my opinion.

Glen how's the Shop doing?

Don M

The shop is doin good.. Fixin sleds and sellin lots of klim accesories and a bunch of other stuff to.. And the snow conditions are startin to get pretty good..

sledhead65

Reaction score
Hopefully it lets loose real quick with snow.. any knowledge if any enclosed trailers are up there for sale, i am kinda leaning to a aluminum frame hard wall 4 place.

Always looking for a deal,

Ken said that the Holz xp skids are shipped, he has been getting peices back anodized in case you didnt know i dissasembled my xp going black tunnel and blue everything else.

860 on Nitrous as well. Got lots of work to do when i get home....

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
**************** just put it on my xp with a few other goodies* working good this year yyyaaaaaaaaaahhhhoooooooo

summitized

Reaction score
how about jetting???? i was told to just put the pipe on.......it was fat already [sled]

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about jetting???? i was told to just put the pipe on.......it was fat already [sled]

That is correct.. Two of the biggest gains you'll get out of an xp short of a B/B is an exhaust system and V-FORCE reeds.. Both well worth the money.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of our group runs the dynoport pipe and silencer on our 800r's, hard to tell if a couple extra hp makes any difference, but it sounds really nice, and the reduced weight has to help out a bit. Never had a problem with jetting or performance, all 4 of them run great

summitized

Reaction score
just put the pipe and y-pipe on sounds *$#*%$#ing awsome.......did not jet up i hope thats right??? find out first weekend in dec. how it will perform

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on my 07 800 i also run the dyaport y pipe single pipe with a specialized can works good sounds good to

Top Bottom