Drone License

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After spraying a whole 20L tank it comes back with about 55%, so I don't know that you would do 2 flights on 1 battery. I'd guess about 15 minutes of flight on one battery but the lift off with the 20L uses a ton of energy. Maybe on a dead calm day you could but the battery and tank take seconds to swap out. You can connect 5 together so they all go out and work on the same field. They make one now that is twice the size of this but it's not available in North America yet.
Thats very cool, i would like to know the make of that Beast, i currently have a an Air2s and am getting 30 min flight time but that 1 you have i would like to definitely like to try as the shear size is appealing to me. Also it can carry 20l of liquid wow, heavy lift for sure and then spray very fast i bet. The speed running empty must be insane on that beast.:)

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats very cool, i would like to know the make of that Beast, i currently have a an Air2s and am getting 30 min flight time but that 1 you have i would like to definitely like to try as the shear size is appealing to me. Also it can carry 20l of liquid wow, heavy lift for sure and then spray very fast i bet. The speed running empty must be insane on that beast.:)

DJI T20

Top Bottom