Driving Route!?

Braaap

Reaction score
Heading from Edmonton to Invermere area snowmobiling. On the map looks like a shorter route to go through Rocky and hook up with HWY 93. I know its single lane but has anyone gone that way is it worth it?

Thanks!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading from Edmonton to Invermere area snowmobiling. On the map looks like a shorter route to go through Rocky and hook up with HWY 93. I know its single lane but has anyone gone that way is it worth it?

Thanks!

I've heard that guys from Rocky use 93 all the time to get to Golden/ Invermere. You will get soaked for a National Park pass though to use 93. But I think generally the road is pretty well looked after.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

becareful...talk to DIRTLUMP(rockymtn house)...he comes that way all the time but horrible road maintances and can make it to bow summit and have to turn around if there's weather or been weather in valley.....its like 6 foot high snowbanks:d:beer:but its a fun sunday drive

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard that guys from Rocky use 93 all the time to get to Golden/ Invermere. You will get soaked for a National Park pass though to use 93. But I think generally the road is pretty well looked after.

if you bust through early in the am or later evening you wont get nailed going there but might on the way back. i have never stopped at the one in nordegg area but the fugger at lake louise always gets me.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is the way i am going to Radium with a 28' on Sunday hope the road is good and sledding is better going down for next week. Never been sledding there before.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you bust through early in the am or later evening you wont get nailed going there but might on the way back. i have never stopped at the one in nordegg area but the fugger at lake louise always gets me.

Fuggin toll highway///:mad:

vic

Reaction score
Easy drive hyw 2 Calgary take Stoney Trail bypass thur Calgary 93 hyw at Castle Mtn Jtn. 5 1/2 -6 hr pulling trailer 27' to Radium. Used to go thur Airdrie ,Cochrane, Morlely. Just better road conditions the first way. 2 lanes and no road hills thur cullies. IMO

Top Bottom