Donations needed for a great cause

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I know you are all a great bunch and love to help when you can. Anyways. My wife and I are taking donations to send to summit assistance dogs because they are giving our son with special needs a service dog. They are a great organization and run on donations. Every little bit helps. Asking before Christmas is not the best time, so if its not in the budget donations can be made in the new year as well. You can PM me for my details or donate directly on their site. Just say its a donation for Kaden Ulliac. Thanks for reading.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really expected more feedback. Oh well. Appreciate you guys having a look anyanyways.

My wife is having a ladies event in feb in Kelowna. Already has a great load of stuff for the silent auction donated by many home base business.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really expected more feedback. Oh well. Appreciate you guys having a look anyanyways.

My wife is having a ladies event in feb in Kelowna. Already has a great load of stuff for the silent auction donated by many home base business.

ill donate to that... always wondered where those dogs came from and what special dogs they are...

Top Bottom