Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said I had it rough. I've never been afraid of a days work so far. You might not believe it but there are a lot us who like working.
Unfortunately I got Frost Bite on my fingers working cow's the other day. So my wife is taking me to the South China Sea for a month or so I can heal up in time for calving. Crap I miss working!

yup.... so hard to believe that people like working.....hey.... do you know what a farmer and the engines on an airliner have in common? (they both stop whining when they get to the South China Sea)

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many cows do you have? How do you work them? In my retirement i am on the speed dial to help with 2 to 3 hundred cattle. For some reason it does not seem like work though.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said I had it rough. I've never been afraid of a days work so far. You might not believe it but there are a lot us who like working.
Unfortunately I got Frost Bite on my fingers working cow's the other day. So my wife is taking me to the South China Sea for a month or so I can heal up in time for calving. Crap I miss working!
Everyone has their own skill set, don't attack other people because they don't do what you like to do. I work for the DOD and love my job plus I get the benefit of helping to protect my country at the same time. Enjoy the South China Sea.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone has their own skill set, don't attack other people because they don't do what you like to do. I work for the DOD and love my job plus I get the benefit of helping to protect my country at the same time. Enjoy the South China Sea.
Now that would be a cool job! I'm interested in what other government co workers think of the Commander in Chief?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats your beef with farmers and ranchers? No pun intended.

I don’t have a problem with farmers or ranchers in general, just certain ones who think everyone but them is lazy, overpaid and has no idea what it means to put in a hard day of work.
I have many relatives who have big farms, and in fact I have a small hobby farm of my own that I do the hay on, so I have a reasonable understanding of what farmers and ranchers do.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that would be a cool job! I'm interested in what other government co workers think of the Commander in Chief?
All my co workers are currently very happy with our current CIC and I have yet to meet anyone related to the military who isn't happy with him. The vast majority of my friends are either military or ex/retired military and we all despise the Democrats for what they are trying to pull with this phony impeachment BS.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are ALL corrupt! not one of them are innocent of wrongdoing. If you/I committed these scams/lies we would have been charged a long time ago. I would be hard pressed to allow any of these jokers to become the CEO of my company let alone run the country. Looks like there is a good chance that Bolten will testify and Trump's wish will come true...... drains the swamp but I dont think he figured he would be in the same swirl once the plug is pulled.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are ALL corrupt! not one of them are innocent of wrongdoing. If you/I committed these scams/lies we would have been charged a long time ago. I would be hard pressed to allow any of these jokers to become the CEO of my company let alone run the country. Looks like there is a good chance that Bolten will testify and Trump's wish will come true...... drains the swamp but I dont think he figured he would be in the same swirl once the plug is pulled.

No way is Bolton gonna testify. They’ll cite executive privilege for anyone close to the top and that’ll be the end of it.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And when the senate votes down party lines and trump is absolved wtf will be next for the dems.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The demonrats are all ready starting their next scheme, Trumps tax returns...they just need another whistleblower to prove he has done something wrong.

Top Bottom