Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That impassioned speech at the hearing by Graham was riveting. I think it shows just how dirty politics is in the US where peoples lives are ruined for power. Both Kavanaugh nd Ford are victims in this. Feinstein is a Hillary scab and should be removed from power.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
33076536_1537305634259240_r.jpeg

https://www.gofundme.com/help-christine-blasey-ford

Well, she certainly doesn't need help paying for her polygraph. Maybe a little something to help her with her fear of (f)lying.

Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that's where the money leads. I'm shocked she needs a penny. Cheap fawking Democrats.

The democrats care about as much for as they do Kavanaugh. They took her scattered, unsure memories, coached her to direct them in the direction they wanted and then leaked her identity to the media when it suited their timeline to derail the appointment of Kavanaugh. I feel sorry for her. When this is finished, they will turn their back on her and discard her like last weeks garbage. Hopefully she can use some of the go-fundme money to put her life back together. This whole exercise is a demonstration of selfish partisan politics designed in an attempt to continue to manipulate the system to advance the social licence agenda of the left.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She does have problems looks like her dad and brother were same person.

funny in testimony she had to read the part detailing the allegations, was such a life atlerting event she couldn’t remember it with out notes.

Read a piece on the weekend said a staffer of Feinsteins was outing her as the payment for polygraph, lawyers and source of leak.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
perhaps i was to fast at posting that, but i just do not care much about what is going on in usa politics. But one thing i know for sure she has ruined him

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this whole situation just shows how sleazy politics has become. The only two people that know the truth are the ones being manipulated by politics. I am sure glad I am not in their shoes!

Top Bottom