Does anyone in Valemount sell purple premium

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone in Valemount sell purple premium besides the card locks?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had a coop card for years, their fuel is cheaper than UFA. this is great news. there are no cardlocks I have seen in northern AB with purple premium.

I spoke with Terry (the manager) at Bonnyville Co-op and asked if he would bring in dyed premium and if I could have access to it on my card lock. He informed me it will never happen. He told me our Alberta government insists that we pay the road tax. I told him I don't drive my boat my sled or my ATV's, on Alberta roads. I guess we should all start to protest out Alberta government and get this made the same as they do in BC.

Maxwe

Reaction score
I have the coop card. However when you apply you have to supply your Government issued fuel number. I dont know what happens today, but in the past if you did not supply the fuel number. The card lock would not give you access to the purple or if it did it was at normal retail rates. Does anyone know what happens today?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the coop card. However when you apply you have to supply your Government issued fuel number. I dont know what happens today, but in the past if you did not supply the fuel number. The card lock would not give you access to the purple or if it did it was at normal retail rates. Does anyone know what happens today?
never heard of anything like that, we have access to purple fuel on our UFA cards through our company. never heard my pa mention anything about it. we use purple for our yard equipment, gas and diesel for the loader, grader, steam truck etc. i guess I'll find out when I hit Vale and get the bill.

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This might be something to look into. Mcbride has died premium at the pumps, hopefully this catches on at the shell or petro but if not looks like i'll be getting a card lock account

Clay911

Reaction score
Long as its Ethanol free 91 like Mcbride. Dont need any of that E10 crap.

Top Bottom