Do better than this guy

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something tells me he’ll be talking more lol
So many people for whatever reason think throwing rocks at a boat is right. I said go along the highway and throw rocks at cars you deem is doing wrong and tell me how that works out lol. “Well that’s different” they say.
I said I was done talking to lildick not done posting on here. Have every right too. None of your fawking business if I post on here or not. You’re not a moderator on here in case u forgot.

As for the rock throwing neither the boat nor the idiots in it were hit. Rock could’ve landed 10-15 feet from boat. Too top it off they were drinking and driving like idiots in a closed spawning area. Yeah defend the guys in the boat. This is what’s wrong with people today. Show me the proof that a rock was thrown. Is there a video of it? Witnesses there didn’t see it but people called it in later to say that. Don’t doubt for a minute that it was friends in the boat that called in to say that to defend their friends to cover for them. Like I said if and when it goes to court we’ll know the whole story.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said I was done talking to lildick not done posting on here. Have every right too. None of your fawking business if I post on here or not. You’re not a moderator on here in case u forgot.

As for the rock throwing neither the boat nor the idiots in it were hit. Rock could’ve landed 10-15 feet from boat. Too top it off they were drinking and driving like idiots in a closed spawning area. Yeah defend the guys in the boat. This is what’s wrong with people today. Show me the proof that a rock was thrown. Is there a video of it? Witnesses there didn’t see it but people called it in later to say that. Don’t doubt for a minute that it was friends in the boat that called in to say that to defend their friends to cover for them. Like I said if and when it goes to court we’ll know the whole story.

You ok? Got some pent up issues somewhere else in your life you need to talk about? I never said you can’t post. Where’s the proof they were drinking? About the same amount of proof of the rock. But I am a moderator of a jet boat page and I do have proof of a rock being thrown as per the guy the rock. But there’s lawyers involved So can’t post it.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the 3 who laid the beating get jail time. Then they won’t be so tough when it 3 on one then. Karmas a b!tch.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You ok? Got some pent up issues somewhere else in your life you need to talk about? I never said you can’t post. Where’s the proof they were drinking? About the same amount of proof of the rock. But I am a moderator of a jet boat page and I do have proof of a rock being thrown as per the guy the rock. But there’s lawyers involved So can’t post it.
Absolutely fine. No pent up issues here. Just have a problem with stupid people. Being a moderator on a boat site doesn’t apply to this site.I don’t give a crap what u are. I’ve operated boats for over 50 years. Doesn’t make me an expert. I call bs on the proof of the rock throwing. Think you’re full of sh!t. As I said we’ll see if and when it goes to court. As a moderator on a boat site are u ok with them being in a closed spawning area? Notice u never mention that in your comments. Think no one will notice?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely fine. No pent up issues here. Just have a problem with stupid people. Being a moderator on a boat site doesn’t apply to this site.I don’t give a crap what u are. I’ve operated boats for over 50 years. Doesn’t make me an expert. I call bs on the proof of the rock throwing. Think you’re full of sh!t. As I said we’ll see if and when it goes to court. As a moderator on a boat site are u ok with them being in a closed spawning area? Notice u never mention that in your comments. Think no one will notice?

No and I have said over and over that the boat was in the wrong for being in a spawning ground. I’d really like to show you proof but I am not going to be the one to catch sh!t over a post I make. You don’t need to trust me. Anyone that knows me knows I wouldn’t bs about stuff like that.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No and I have said over and over that the boat was in the wrong for being in a spawning ground. I’d really like to show you proof but I am not going to be the one to catch sh!t over a post I make. You don’t need to trust me. Anyone that knows me knows I wouldn’t bs about stuff like that.
Time will tell.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time will tell.

Hopefully we all hear the outcome. Courts are still backed up from Covid so by the time it makes it there we probably will long forgotten about it. Still haven’t heard if they even found the guys in the boat. Or maybe and if they’re smart they’re finding a good lawyer before they come forward

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who throw rocks shouldn’t go fishing on a river…

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boaters also shouldn’t be in a closed spawning area. If the boaters weren’t there in the first place nothing would have happened

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are u sure about that? Even neilsleder said the boat was in a spawning ground. Read post #75
In BC all rivers west of the rockies are spawning streams for salmon. Unless posted, usually in the fishing regs about boats rivers are considered open. My understanding is that the Vedder river does have a closed section inside the canal were the river flows from the lake. There is nothing listed in the regs about being closed to boats. However do to the heavy population and many many many people using the river it has been a huge source of controversy especially among the ignorant people of the lower wasteland.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In BC all rivers west of the rockies are spawning streams for salmon. Unless posted, usually in the fishing regs about boats rivers are considered open. My understanding is that the Vedder river does have a closed section inside the canal were the river flows from the lake. There is nothing listed in the regs about being closed to boats. However do to the heavy population and many many many people using the river it has been a huge source of controversy especially among the ignorant people of the lower wasteland.

Lower wasteland lol

Top Bottom