Do better than this guy

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I’m not into guys. Sorry to disappoint you. I don’t get up early in the morning to argue. I rarely comment on here because of jerks like you. You’re one of the reasons why people no longer post on here. The people that do know me on here know I’m a stand up guy and the first to jump in and help someone. Not a keyboard hero like you. You’re the moron. Go back to playing with yourself as I’m done talking to you

Thank god, thought youd never shut up.

Moron

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you read the article it said more the one person contacted "The Progress" to inform them rocks had been thrown at the boat.
I did read it but for all anyone knows it could be friends of the idiots in the boat trying to defend them as they know they were caught on video. Proof will come out in court if anyone is charged.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still will talk about me though. What a f#g...

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe needed that speed to stay on plane ( big boat) , maybe he’s just an a hole , maybe the fishermen should have reeled in when they heard him coming , maybe the fisher guy that threw the rock is one of the no motor activists , maybe the if the boater is charged with assault so should the rock thrower ? Agreed he deserved a punch in the head for the rock throwing, regardless of the reason .
But , I’ve spent a lot of years and hours on the river and have now sold both my big boat and little boat , partly out of getting bored with it , but also because of the new breed of jet boater . We used to look forward to getting out going for a run , skinny or big , then pulling in and having beverages with other boaters who you could enjoy. Last few years ( maybe a bit of old guy syndrome) there a an abundance of new boaters who really are just plain inconsiderate a$$holes, and truly are damaging an already suspect reputation of the whole group.
Just Because you can scratch up a down payment and finance a $140,000 boat doesn’t make you smart or knowledgeable about river running or etiquette , and thats Becoming evident , and a shame .
EXACTLY
There are 10-15 people fishing who felt the speed was excessive, whether or not they were correct, the boat made a second pass and again opinions where yelled at the boater.
These individual people fishing likely have no idea what an acceptable speed is to an experienced boater , they only know what is acceptable to themselves.
A rock may or may not have been thrown but the boat was not hit and three goons who witnesses said were drinking put a guy down then put the boots to him, he defiantly took a hit, quite a few actually. Looked like a bystander was going to help but the bald guy in the green shirt was yapping and standing as a blocker to any help.
All this being captured and posted on social media.
These 10-15 people have been forever imprinted with who jet boaters are by the actions of the 6 people who where on that boat and THAT IS THE STORY THEY WILL FOREVER TELL TO OTHERS!
That is a pretty big brush the drinking boaters provided for the fishermen to paint all boaters with, then it got plastered on social media sites.
And it is even worse if they were cruising up and down a section of river that was a closed spawning area as claimed in the statements.
And people try to defend the actions of the driver and goon squad that was witnessed drinking.
I am not surprised at all when powersports are attacked.
I think these people frequent the sledding cabins, very little surprises me when it comes to the moral guage of some people.

I have pretty much every type of motorized toy there is out there and break the law regularly without damaging property, environment or image. If you're gonna do chit keep it private.

It said the boat was made in America, not necessarily Americans.

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Part of the problem is nowadays people are weak. For starters. If you do get a licking then deal with it or retaliate like a man. Secondly if you’re getting out done and beat good and there’s witnesses the assaulter should fear the crowd. But nowadays no one helps each other and are just glad with Doesnt affect me attitudes. So part of the problem is a man can walk up to another man and dummy him and not worry about anyone jumping in. Which in itself is big time wrong. No human should be able to safely walk around beating people up. Also. Obviously no one wants to get assaulted buy river boaters, but they didn’t just drive by and pick out 1 dude out of many to punch out. It’s tough to watch. But as bad as the boaters were for laying‘ a beaten on that guy. The onlookers are also part of the problem. Beatings heal. But the feeling of being helplessly beat up with no one to help and they just watching, cant be good On your mind

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5F48A549-0116-4C82-AA00-1B8E50EA2BAB.jpeg

What really transpired…

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too fast in your car, your getting rocks buddy.

Im paul fkn blart!

I learned on snow and mud throwing rocks is 100% acceptable as long as you feel someone is doing something wrong. And you cant retaliate because im an old man 🤣

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too fast in your car, your getting rocks buddy.

Im paul fkn blart!

I learned on snow and mud throwing rocks is 100% acceptable as long as you feel someone is doing something wrong. And you cant retaliate because im an old man

So many people for whatever reason think throwing rocks at a boat is right. I said go along the highway and throw rocks at cars you deem is doing wrong and tell me how that works out lol. “Well that’s different” they say.

Top Bottom