Do better than this guy

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boaters also shouldn’t be in a closed spawning area. If the boaters weren’t there in the first place nothing would have happened
Fair, but why are people fishing in the spawning area ? I thought those were off limits or are the fissin rules different in BC?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think big boats in these little rivers time is coming. Went fishing in the RD river today downstream of Innisfail. So many families floating it was unreal, never do that on a weekend again...At any rate you could almost walk across the river on the inflatables coupled with a bunch of jets running up and down the same stretch. Only a bit of time before something happens and the government shuts it down. Some guys were good, slow so they were just on step and stayed clear, others hammered down past families floating in their tubes. No matter what is right, wrong or legal motorized recreation loses, see it with sleds and ATV's now. Lots of groups weren't thrilled with the boats judging by the comments I heard. Didn't see any rocks tossed though....

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, the thing about jet boats is they leave less wake when on step and rolling around 20mph or better. I always slow down so the floaters know I I’m trying to keep the peace. But, I can tell you I have never seen a jet boat go by a floater and give them the finger for nothing. Can’t say the same for the floaters. Also, I have yet to witness a garbage trail behind a boat. The floaters, well that’s a different story. Anywho, if your a floater and read this, I suggested if you would like to keep your hat and sunglasses, don’t give the guy with the 400hp pump the finger.

Top Bottom