dirt bikes

prairiequad

Reaction score
hi mike; thanks for the info. i just bought him a 06 crf150f this last weekend. i noticed 1 fork was leaking so i took both apart and found the chrome rods were badly scratched. i took the rods to a hard chrome shop to have rechrome done as a new rod sells for 135.00. i think this honda will work out very well. is there any riding areas out drayton valley way with camping and hot showers?

thanks.........ernie

KDX MIKE

Reaction score
THERES LOTS OF CAMPING SPOTS OUT AT THE BRAZEAU DAM BUT NO HOT SHOWERS. THERE IS GOING TO BE A NEW RECREATION AREA/CAMPGROUND STARTING JUST OUTSIDE OF TOWN BUT NO WORD OF ACCOMIDATIONS YET. IF THERES HOT SHOWERS ILL LET YA KNOW. AND FOR THE FORK PROBLEM, GET YOURSELF A FORK SEAL MATE THEY ARE CHEAP AND THEY WORK. ITS A SMALL FLAT PIECE OF PLASTIC WITH A HOOK THAT SLIDES DOWN INSIDE THE DUST WIPER ON THE FORK TO PULL ALL THE DIRT AND CRAP OUT. PREVENTS MAJOR FORK ETCHING BUT YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT IT CAN DO FIRST HAND. NEED ANY MORE TIPS DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK.

prairiequad

Reaction score
hi mike; thanks for the info. i just bought him a 06 crf150f this last weekend. i noticed 1 fork was leaking so i took both apart and found the chrome rods were badly scratched. i took the rods to a hard chrome shop to have rechrome done as a new rod sells for 135.00. i think this honda will work out very well. is there any riding areas out drayton valley way with camping and hot showers?

thanks.........ernie

hello mike; thankyou again for the info on the fork mate. i was unable to find any online. could you tell me how i can get these?

thanks........ernie

Top Bottom