diff. lock problems

edclll 07 700

Reaction score
Hello to everyone I have a 07 700 grizzly. This is what it is doing when in the mud or water I press the diff. lock the red light in the pod blinks the diff.lock doesn't engage and the engine stalls like the rev limiter is on but running at low speed pushing the override button does nothing. Press the diff. lock to dis engage the diff. lock bike runs great. Have checked the relays pulled the wiring plug off the 4 wheel drive motor even pulled the motor off and open it up no sines of water. Has anyone else had this problem. Edwin

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello to everyone I have a 07 700 grizzly. This is what it is doing when in the mud or water when I press the diff. lock the red light in the pod blinks the diff.lock doesn't engage and the engine stalls like the rev limiter is on but running at low speed pushing the override button does nothing. Press the diff. lock to dis engage the diff. lock bike runs great. have checked the relays pulled the wiring plug off the 4 wheel drive motor even pulled the motor off and open it up no sines of water. Has anyone else had this problem.
Edwin

sounds like u got water in the plug connections, use die electric grease in your connections that should help,,, other wise look for a wiring short...

remember - all terrain not amphibious.....lol

edclll 07 700

Reaction score
I have done that the 4x4 and diff.lock or engaging and disengaging just fine now but when i run in low with diff. lock engaged and go 20mph the Rev Limiter kicks in but the override button doesn't work bike still stalls. Edwin

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Alot of the Grizzlys have had problems with the reverse sensor switch.It acts up when in forward but thinks it is in reverse.And then hits the rev limiter.You can override the switch or buy a new one.It is located on top of the tranny sort of in the center with a one wire conector .Hope this helps

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Go onto Grizzly Central there is a thread about this same problem.............Never mind i see you are on there as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom