Did you loose a side panel between eagles and Sicamous???

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know what colour and what side it came from as well as the sled and I will gladly return it to you. I am in Sicamous till tomorrow.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very close kanedog.... but not the one.

Wish I could help you after the help I got when it came to clearing my turbo.... but you are just gonna have to buy one. Find a stump in these late snow conditions?

Passenger side, yellow, from a Doo. Can I pick it up?

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gearing not clearing*

Wish I could help you after the help I got when it came to clearing my turbo.... but you are just gonna have to buy one. Find a stump in these late snow conditions?

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris, right hand side? If it's the same one I passed on the side of the highway just other side of the Burner. I also seen the truck (silver birch gm I think) with the sled on deck that was missing said panel, pull into the service station by the blue lake turn off. I assumed they would see it missing and go back? Guess not...

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!

Dang, no free panel for me. No stumps yet. Our sledding is above the treeline so it rare for people to wreck sleds in spring. I don't think I've ever seen a damaged a sled in springtime. Our snow is staying the same as the temps are staying below freezing. Whistler has a 10' with 6" fresh so barring any hot spells, we should be good for a month or two. Cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom