Did i miss summer??

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap is it ever snowing here. Weather network is calling for 25 to 35 cm by monday morning.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys should have seen the roads from Hinton to Edmonton...they were fun. We seen one BMW 7 series in the ditch...an Astek got it sideways four times on the highway and saved it!!! Not just a little fish tail but we were able to see drivers side then passengers side. There was a four place trailer and a white ford in the ditch too. The trailer was on its side and the truck was pointing west, looked to be sitting on a barb wire fence and some trees.

devil

Reaction score
boy am i glad i'm waiting till tommorow to head to McBride, hopefully the highways are better then, but either way i'll be taking it easy.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I am disappointed that I put the sleds away for the summer, or should I say winter??? :confused::confused::confused:

Glad I didn't take the blade off the quad yet though! :whipped:

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This morning hwy2 was a curling rink,by 4:30 it was great. Welcome to alberta in january.:D:D:D

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this snow has been awesome, its is the first time we have had our machines out all winter at home, sad really that it was in April!! LOL Was a great little ride today :)

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might try to sneak out west of Sundre Saturday morning before it gets to warm. That is the only time my son can get away before he heads to Vietnam and Cambodia for four weeks. I don't know what's with him he rather travel to the far reaches of the world during the winter rather than snowmobile. This is his third trip this winter to warmer climates and then he has the nerve to compalin about not getting out snowmobiling enough this winter:confused: I don't feel sorry for him LOL.

Britt

Top Bottom