December Conditions

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally i prefer the updates divided into months it's easier to keep track what the conditions are/were at the time. Especially later in the season when i like to look back at the pics and posts for reference. Having one thread i find you lose track of the info quickly. Page 1 today is page 8 tomorrow and so on, especially when the seasons action really starts to heat up!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what i can remeber every yaer for the past 2 seasons there has always been a monthly thred for snow conditions. I like having it done each month as like said before easier for people to keep track of.

And just to let you all know it snowed in town fairly hard for a couple hours now but it`s startin to die off now. The clouds are breakin up abit. I will try and post some pics later.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just walked outside and took a pic of lucielle for yah. All the trees are ereally white all they way up and in about an hour or so this mornin we got atleast an inch in town. First time in probably two days thatwe have actually got to see the mtn`s.

Attachments

• 100_1988.jpg
    100_1988.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2,211

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are workin on gettin the details sorted out and stuff on having it so that a person will be able to pre-order a bagged luch that`d be ready to be picked up in the morning for yah. It would all be homemade type stuff. We would probably have a checklist or menu that a person would be able to pick from and then you could customize your own lunch to what you want.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are workin on gettin the details sorted out and stuff on having it so that a person will be able to pre-order a bagged luch that`d be ready to be picked up in the morning for yah. It would all be homemade type stuff. We would probably have a checklist or menu that a person would be able to pick from and then you could customize your own lunch to what you want.

That's a great idea. It gets expensive real fast putting a lunch together at the gas station.:eek:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should have it all goin by next week. It will be all made by another business in town. Should be awesome food.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Comin out west tomorrow, need some real updates to decide where we are headn. PICS PLEASE:d

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glen ,all loaded up, be by first thing in the morning. we are leaving John at 3 AM,should be there around 9 or so if the roads arnt to bad through the pass.cheers !

Darren

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well here it is,rode Bell today and had the whole place to ourselves,was as good as expexted and then some,if you know where to go its friggin fun,fun.fun!
Hers proof!
catmando!

Attachments

• PC020023.jpg
    PC020023.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,718

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here it is,rode Bell today and had the whole place to ourselves,was as good as expexted and then some,if you know where to go its friggin fun,fun.fun!
Hers proof!
catmando!

Who's that slim fawker on your cat? Oh chit it's Cato...... MANDO!!! *Que Music*

Happy Birthday Little guy.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here is another one of papapump testing out the new to him rt 1000
Was a great Day!
A few rocks to watch for but not to bad!
catmando!

Attachments

• PC020016.jpg
    PC020016.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,652

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you looked around we found places with up too two feet of freash stuff,wasnt tracked up either!
Cant wait for Renshaw tomorro!
catmando!

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hers proof!
catmando!

Dammit tell me again why I didnt go? lol. Boy that helmet sure looks good as well, lol, how's it holding up?

Top Bottom