Daughter's First Car

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And they say it's the soft tissue injury cap that is driving up insurance prices, not inexperienced drivers in expensive wheels..... Lucky girl.:)

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Daaang thats a nice ride. Congrats to her! I still got my first truck, I actually just pulled it out of storage last night. Gonna put a little work into it. Driving it feels like I'm back in high school even if its only been 2 years ago since I graduated:d:bike:

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice car Sledbunny, Your daughter will be the envy of the neighbourhood! my first car was a 1968 Chev Caprice, 4 door, party wagon, 8 track with casette adaptor, house speakers in the trunk! Everyone in town hated me and my friends. :)

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No comment ...now on a serious note ...you hear much of this ?? Hi my name is H2 and I'm 17 `can I go out with you ...nice car by the way but becareful of the image that you portray .....

Zipp

Reaction score
No comment ...now on a serious note ...you hear much of this ?? Hi my name is H2 and I'm 17 `can I go out with you ...nice car by the way but becareful of the image that you portray .....

I want to be his friend cuz he has money, nice daughter, bet the wife is a looker too!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet ride. The young lady has an awesome dad. Hope you have a shotgun, you're gonna need it.

My first ride was a Dodge as well not quite as swanky as the one you got your daughter but a great ride non the less. A 1966 Dodge Polara 440. with a 318 wide wedge. Great land yatch, picked up a lot of chicks in it. As a matter of fact. piched up 13 hotties one night at a local dance. Man I miss that car.

Last edited:

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pic 1 6 views
Pic 2 6 views
Pic 3 17 views
Looks like more people are interested in anna then the car.

Still nice first car

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SB you got one spoiled kid, what does the attopted son get? :D lol

Young man your spoken for...... Sleddingdaughter.... Remember uncle Terry hooked you up so nothing for the adopted son......

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
nice car
and hopefully a happy kid !

looks like you finally go into the right direction when buying cars :)

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice car. Lucky girl. I don't see any Sledbunny stickers on it though!?

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek: Wow, Nice car SB!!! She is a very lucky girl!

I remember my first car... a used Chrysler Turismo... What a great party car!!

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have chosen to suppress the memory of my first car my second the one i remember was a 93 2wd f150 with a 351...few little mods truck hauled ass...literally some days and i had a hard time keeping tires on the back of her...i miss that truck

RedBoy400

Reaction score
yea she's an extremely lucky girl *tadbitjealous*
hope you're throwing in some proactive defensive driving and safe winter driving courses once the snow falls so she doesnt have to learn the hard way like i did xD

RIP '88 Mazda MX6 GT, your 2.2L I4 turbo running at 8 hondacivicsmokin psi will always be remembered >_<

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow, lucky daughter, sledbunny. When my daughter turned 16 she go a '96 grand am se, and she's still driving it today...... She loves it. Now my son(jr. Highmark) won't get anything if he doesn't smartin' up a bit!! Lol

Top Bottom