Dan Treadway on Polaris

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have any info on this?? Heard a few weeks ago that he was done with Skidoo but never heard if it was legit or not. Treadway's been one of my favorite riders for quite some time now and is arguably the best freerider out there. Pretty pumped he's on a poo now and can't wait to see him tear it up in the hills!
photo-72.jpg

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's so the poo riders can have something to do while they wait for there skidoo buddies to get towed off the hill from busting the nipple off the fuel pump lol

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's so the poo riders can have something to do while they wait for there skidoo buddies to get towed off the hill from busting the nipple off the fuel pump lol

Tis a bold statement considering all the business poo has given the chopper outfits this year....lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pull. Off. Lake. And. Repair. In. Spring.... the way out alright. the way out of a riding season with a broken shaft. lol

Last edited:

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha! Well haven't heard of a shaft fail with a clamp on yet so that's good I guess. Still happy I kept my '11 Assault another year. But yeah, I guess skidoo wouldn't need a heli ride out cuz there wouldn't be much left but charcoal and scrap metal after it burns down.. Lol

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pull. Off. Lake. Repair. In. Spring.... the way out alright. the way out of a riding season with a broken shaft. lol

You're just jealous that your sled isn't "flickable"

it wil be cool seeing how well the pro holds up to treadways riding style

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
033.jpg 036.jpg Guess some clamps are better than others. This one slipped and failed.

Hahaha! Well haven't heard of a shaft fail with a clamp on yet so that's good I guess. Still happy I kept my '11 Assault another year. But yeah, I guess skidoo wouldn't need a heli ride out cuz there wouldn't be much left but charcoal and scrap metal after it burns down.. Lol

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 458

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hey if my sled burns down insurance buys me a new one!!! whats wrong with that? insurance paying your chopper bill?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good for Dan! Its unfortunate how BRP just dumped him like a needy girlfriend. Hopefully the Pro works out well for him, he's a super talented rider on many levels:)

Was he dumped? Or did he leave for a better deal? The same could be said for Rasmussen leaving Cat for Doo or Burandt leaving Cat for Polaris. Bottom line is these guys are all hired guns gravitating to the best deal for them. They have only so much time to make money in a high risk sport (for them) before they are to old to impress or get hurt and have to work in the real world like the rest of us.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just goes to show that what these guys say is driven by what fills their jeans.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF......that one has two clamps and it broke.
The clamp only works if it is in the correct spot. If it slipped down the drive shaft, the drive shaft no longer has the support where it needs. Not sure why this thread turned into a bash fest again.
Congrats to Dan, on the new ride.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The clamp only works if it is in the correct spot. If it slipped down the drive shaft, the drive shaft no longer has the support where it needs. Not sure why this thread turned into a bash fest again.

No bash...just a question. That one had the bandaid and it broke so what is the clamp meant to do? was all.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan is an amazing back country rider. No question the poo will work well for him. But like mentioned above the pros support who pays them the most. If doo had to drop him to get Bret well that's their decision. I've personally seen more films with Dan in it then I did Bret. So who is the better spokesman for skidoo?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? (JK)

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan is an amazing back country rider. No question the poo will work well for him. But like mentioned above the pros support who pays them the most. If doo had to drop him to get Bret well that's their decision. I've personally seen more films with Dan in it then I did Bret. So who is the better spokesman for skidoo?

Exactly....Dan is an exciting rider to watch

Top Bottom