Cut off Creek

buzzednbored

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any snow and mudders heading out towards cut off for May long?? A bunch of us are going to be camping by the washed out bridge. :beer::beer::beer:

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of us were thinking of going there also never been camping there yet rode some trails out there went to the top of Idlewilde mnt and such looks like it is a nice area to camp probably heading out Wed or thurs before May long.:beer::beer:

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where abouts is this cut off creek we to are deciding on where to head for may long we have ridden falls creek/ outwest area alot but am unsure of where cut off creek is exactly

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where abouts is this cut off creek we to are deciding on where to head for may long we have ridden falls creek/ outwest area alot but am unsure of where cut off creek is exactly

go past out west & praire creek ( on to the gravel ) to the forestry trunk road, at the T turn left go south just before seven mile flats, turn right up to cut off creek. I think there's a sign. Hope this helps you. :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go past out west & praire creek ( on to the gravel ) to the forestry trunk road, at the T turn left go south just before seven mile flats, turn right up to cut off creek. I think there's a sign. Hope this helps you. :)

shheeet kelzon, there will not be any place for us to ride if you keep telling everyone how to get out there. :beer:

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shheeet kelzon, there will not be any place for us to ride if you keep telling everyone how to get out there. :beer:

Larry, I try to be friendly & help out :rolleyes: I have never been there myself, with my quad but i have been in the area on drives. Maybe some one can tell me if it's good riding there.........I like trails but not "big time" mud ! Thanks for any info. Kelzon. :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of good riding out there, kind of a horsey friggin area though. :d

Top Bottom