Current Conditions March-April

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Flygirl....

I might be seeing you next week.... have not made up my mind yet... waiting to hear from another person about making the trip...

Thanks for the update.... :D

Hi Boys,

Good Choice Rucky, I will be looking for your groups sleds this weekend I will be on the Renshaw all weekend and Monday, but I expect to see a few sleds this weekend so I apoligize if I miss you. I am easy to find I have all the snow and mud gear on and I am the one selling trail passes LOL
Rod is grooming the trail tonight so will be nice and smooth for Friday morning. The snow is right to the bottom of the trail but it is a little rougher for the bottom 6 k due to the warmer weather. As far as I have been told the rest of it looks pretty nice. Most likely the trail will be groomed Friday night and Saturday night as well depending on numbers of course.
For everyone traveling with Children this weekend, please tell the collectors if you have a kid with you as we dont' always see them and kids ride free in McBride, I dont' know about the other towns but It is a good idea to mention it anywhere you go just in case.
I am not sure what shape Lucille and Bell are in I will ask Rod tommorow and Find out.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi Cdn Wrangler,
Hope to see you then, It has been so gorgeous here!
Today was nothing but sunshine!

Just to let everyone know, Renshaw did get a little bit of new snow only about 6 inches and the trail will be groomed again tonight for Saturday morning, as far as I know Saturday is supposed to be gorgeous as well Sunday I am not sure about yet, but the trail will be groomed Saturday night aswell for Sunday morning.

See you on the hills! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Renshaw today and Bell yesterday....Bell didn't have much snow in the main area...but we dropped down into the burn and found between 6 and 12 inches of fresh to boondock through the trees. Renshaw got about 6 inches of new snow this morning, there's very nice riding back over the saddle....but some idiots were highmarking right below the huge cornice to the right as you're coming up to the lake from the saddle.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Rucky, you've got to post photos when you get back.

Rode Renshaw today and Bell yesterday....Bell didn't have much snow in the main area...but we dropped down into the burn and found between 6 and 12 inches of fresh to boondock through the trees. Renshaw got about 6 inches of new snow this morning, there's very nice riding back over the saddle....but some idiots were highmarking right below the huge cornice to the right as you're coming up to the lake from the saddle.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that the trails will be groomed up till the end of next weekend, Rod says he will finish of Saturday or Sunday night. They will be groomed all weekend for everyone and finished off at the beginning of the week for the weekday riders. We have been getting new snow and the snow is still down to the bottom of the trail. It is a bit soft at the bottom of the trail because of the warm weather but as far as I know it looks pretty nice up top.

It was nice to meet everyone this weekend, I hope you all had lots of fun, I hope to see everyone this coming weekend should be a good end of season run.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Top Bottom