Curious-- WEEKDAY trips

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Valemount with the boy tomorrow. Gonna ride Friday, Sat, and Sun. Likely Stay in Vale and ride Renshaw the first day, Chappel on Sat, undecided Sunday. Generally, I like to ride weekdays if at all possible, but usually no one to go with. My job is two weeks in, two out.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Valemount with the boy tomorrow. Gonna ride Friday, Sat, and Sun. Likely Stay in Vale and ride Renshaw the first day, Chappel on Sat, undecided Sunday. Generally, I like to ride weekdays if at all possible, but usually no one to go with. My job is two weeks in, two out.

Well, if you're able to stay until Tuesday, I would love to meet up. I'm hoping to go to be in McBride to ride on Sunday and head to Valemount that night and ride there Monday, Tuesday.....

DieselDemon

Reaction score
I'm down with midweek riding, but I'm a rook and will be needing someone to show me the ropes. Fast learner though lol.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm also on a 2 week on/2 week off rotation and the girlfriend makes her own schedule so we should be able to come out sometime. Id also love to do day rides somewhere close like rocky mountain house area.

Top Bottom