Curious-- WEEKDAY trips

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there's anyone out there who takes trips during the WEEK?

With Christmas coming and all, it isn't as easy to book time off work for trips... Especially weekends, but I've been looking at my schedule and I've noticed I have multiple days off during the week sometimes... Thinking I might take advantage of that and see if anyone heads up at all during the week? LMK!

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ride alot during the weekdays. Mostly up around the Kakwa, Tumbler, Chetwynd area though if you're up around

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey pinko. What kind of riding style do you have? I have a feeling I'm going to need someone to ride with over Christmas break.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey pinko. What kind of riding style do you have? I have a feeling I'm going to need someone to ride with over Christmas break.

Depends on the company I have. I like to do everything. I'm always trying to push myself to get better but most of the guys I ride with don't push too hard. I'm off all Christmas til after New Years. Always looking for more people to ride with

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have trip booked for the week-end of dec 16th and then wife and I are booked in vale from 29th to Jan 1st, have room in truck for another two or couple, let us know plus day trips in between.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup I'll be riding midweek in valemount when I'm on days off this winter.

I got the BUD LITE

Ye I can just need 1 day or so notice and will go anywhere,Let me know .

I'm so all over this! I can take any days off;) being your own boss Is helpful.

Well I'm looking at Dec. 5 & 6 (mon & tue) at the moment... Thinking leave Sunday night???? Any thoughts or anyone out there wanting to join??? Would LOVE to head out with some peeps! And prefs Valemount????

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ride week days quite often and usually have room in the enclosed. Next trip leaving the 18th for Vale for the AST 1 field session on the 19th and maybe around the corner for a few days to have a steak at the Grizz.

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you ever need a riding partner i live in valemount so i do some riding during the week. just give me a pm

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in Fort Mac till the 7th but I'm off for two weeks after. Gotta squeeze in Christmas shopping and early Christmas in there too (I'm working Christmas). Not to mention put the sled deck on my truck and get everything together and ready lol

Top Bottom