Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only the handguns look restricted too me,one of those guns might be a AR15 but can’t be certain,stupid laws anyway saying some guns more “dangerous” then others…not allowed to camp with a machete? Are the axes next?
Once again take the course and get informed like we did. There is more than handgun issues here.
Ar-15's- if they are on the OIC list they need to be trigger locked in a gun safe (cannot be taken out at this time even to a range)
Handguns- trigger locked and in a gun safe (certified range use only)
Body armor- you need a permit to purchase and transport it in Alberta
High capacity mags- maximum 3 yr in jail sentence charges (as per Michael Loburg CCFR gun rights lawyer)
Ammo- you can have as much as you want but it must be stored in a separate place than the guns

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once again take the course and get informed like we did. There is more than handgun issues here.
Ar-15's- if they are on the OIC list they need to be trigger locked in a gun safe (cannot be taken out at this time even to a range)
High capacity mags- maximum 3 yr in jail sentence charges (as per Michael Loburg CCFR gun rights lawyer)
Ammo- you can have as much as you want but it must be stored in a separate place than the guns
The RCMP staged at the way it is, they did not find all those guns nicely on a table. How do you know they did not take all the trigger locks off for the photo? How do you know those high-capacity mags are not pinned to 5 rounds?
Everything they do is about the perception of the public.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The RCMP staged at the way it is, they did not find all those guns nicely on a table. How do you know they did not take all the trigger locks off for the photo? How do you know those high-capacity mags are not pinned to 5 rounds?
Everything they do is about the perception of the public.
Cmon Jay? The display is like a number of displays you see on TV from time to time when cops raid a residence for a bad guy and then nicely display on a table what they found in the residence. With just a bit of paying attention to the photo you would see some of the magazines were full with probably .223 ammo. Obviously from the pic you can't see them all but there are a few you can see that are full. Can't speak for the trigger locks as they would be a bitch to take off without keys provided to them. How do explain the body armor with far right extremist patches on them? I never said these were truckers that did this. Its obvious they arent but rather latched on as they came from different parts of southern Alberta to be there. But to look at that haul and dismiss it as not concerning then talk about it in your conspiracy thread. Lol. It will all come out in court but they are real people with names and have made threats against the government and I'm betting that the peaceful truckers that were down there want no part of them.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cmon Jay? The display is like a number of displays you see on TV from time to time when cops raid a residence for a bad guy and then nicely display on a table what they found in the residence. With just a bit of paying attention to the photo you would see some of the magazines were full with probably .223 ammo. Obviously from the pic you can't see them all but there are a few you can see that are full. Can't speak for the trigger locks as they would be a bitch to take off without keys provided to them. How do explain the body armor with far right extremist patches on them? I never said these were truckers that did this. Its obvious they arent but rather latched on as they came from different parts of southern Alberta to be there. But to look at that haul and dismiss it as not concerning then talk about it in your conspiracy thread. Lol. It will all come out in court but they are real people with names and have made threats against the government and I'm betting that the peaceful truckers that were down there want no part of them.
Far-right extremists patches? LOL if you knew anything about that patch you would understand that that was a complete fabrication of the truth by the media. Which in turn makes me believe even more that it was planted that way. They already crafted the narrative for it.
I'm going to post a link to a video of the guy who invented that patch and you can hear his explanation if you care to actually watch it. He is currently being painted as a terrorist because he disagrees with the government.
Start at about 5 minutes in and watch as long as you care to. All this guy does is speak the truth. He's a veteran who put in 14 and a half years for this country, fought in Afghanistan and was one of the only people to publicly speak out against Omar Kadir being paid out.
Maybe this will open some people's eyes into how bad they're being manipulated by the media.
This is real news.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Far-right extremists patches? LOL if you knew anything about that patch you would understand that that was a complete fabrication of the truth by the media. Which in turn makes me believe even more that it was planted that way. They already crafted the narrative for it.
I'm going to post a link to a video of the guy who invented that patch and you can hear his explanation if you care to actually watch it. He is currently being painted as a terrorist because he disagrees with the government.
Start at about 5 minutes in and watch as long as you care to. All this guy does is speak the truth. He's a veteran who put in 14 and a half years for this country, fought in Afghanistan and was one of the only people to publicly speak out against Omar Kadir being paid out.
This is real news.

I'll take your word for it. I don't have an hour to watch. If the government thinks the movement is far right there is nothing I can do for him. Carry on.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll take your word for it. I don't have an hour to watch. If the government thinks the movement is far right there is nothing I can do for him. Carry on.
So you're willing to just take the Media's word for it and not even listen to the other side of the story, wow. Just throw it on while you're doing something else and listen, you don't have to watch

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you're willing to just take the Media's word for it and not even listen to the other side of the story, wow. Just throw it on while you're doing something else and listen, you don't have to watch
I said it before. Apathy like that is exactly why we're in the situation we're in.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
IMG_20220216_081548_032.jpg

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's always that way. People live on here, but when someone tries to show them something they are always to busy to watch lol.
I follow his page through Telegram. He is by no means an extremist. He lives like he’s on welfare and does Canadian media through his channel. He’s very effective at exposing the lies which is why he’s targeted by our government.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look. I started reading some of your drivel in the conspiracy thread. I don't accept your views as something I can latch on to. Its a complete waste of time reading it for me. If it makes you happy then keep on keeping on man. Its not for me.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look. I started reading some of your drivel in the conspiracy thread. I don't accept your views as something I can latch on to. Its a complete waste of time reading it for me. If it makes you happy then keep on keeping on man. Its not for me.
So too lazy is what i get from that, besides trying to blame it on the messenger.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are not 100% correct about the ammo being stored in a different place as the guns. It depends on if its restricted or not. Non-restricted can be stored with the guns if they are in a locked storage container.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So too lazy is what i get from that, besides trying to blame it on the messenger.
No making better use of my personal time. You realize there is a small group of you guys that have no use for an opposing opinion don't you? Look at the pack mentality? I post facts about the gun seizure and the laws that were broken and you feel the need to gang up lol. Safety in numbers? I researched it but my research isn't good enough. But yours is the gospel truth. Your reasoning is no different than the Turds. My way or the highway.

Travco28

Reaction score
Snowpro you are wrong about the body armor . If you hold a PAL you can legally own and purchase it .
How do you know those are AR 15s . Could be kit guns . Also how do you know if trigger locks were removed or not . I smell an anti gun agenda . Planted/ falls flag . You sound like your falling for it hook line and sinker .

Top Bottom