Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just don’t believe those guns had anything to do with the blockades. It’s too convenient when true Dipshit is coming after our guns that this happens. It’s too convenient that they would need a discovery like this to remove peaceful families from the border. Everything around Covid was a lie. Vaccines don’t work and never did. Masks don’t work. Hospital death counts are manipulated. Literally everything we are being fed as media is a manipulative lie.
Not so sure peaceful families were removed Drew? Listening to one of the event organizers from Coutts say after the cache of weapons were found a lot of the peaceful folks decided things were going sideways and decided to call it. This is the problem. A peaceful movement has had some darker elements latch on to the cause. It sounds like under cover cops heard threats from this group of 13 and decided to observe and get a search warrant. Looks like they did great policing. I don't think anyone down there wanted to be in the middle of a shootout. Especially with kids and animals there.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course you don't believe it and it is another conspiracy. Well you got the names. I doubt they are going to volunteer to go to jail as a govt plant and since they are local to Alberta, lots of people should know them and whether they are a wackadoodle or not.
I’d be willing to bet anything not one of the truckers at the blockade knew these guys. The blockade consisted of families And truckers. Maybe those dicks with the guns were antifa going there to make a major statement. My mind is open to what it could’ve been. But I guarantee you it wasn’t right wing hard-core truckers lol

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not so sure peaceful families were removed Drew? Listening to one of the event organizers from Coutts say after the cache of weapons were found a lot of the peaceful folks decided things were going sideways and decided to call it. This is the problem. A peaceful movement has had some darker elements latch on to the cause. It sounds like under cover cops heard threats from this group of 13 and decided to observe and get a search warrant. Looks like they did great policing. I don't think anyone down there wanted to be in the middle of a shootout. Especially with kids and animals there.
That’s what I mean. I don’t believe the people with those guns had anything to do with the blockade. I bet they didn’t even know one trucker Maybe they were antifa and they were going to go there and kill. I don’t know But I do know those truckers and families were good hearted Albertans. Not murderers

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s what I mean. I don’t believe the people with those guns had anything to do with the blockade. I bet they didn’t even know one trucker Maybe they were antifa and they were going to go there and kill. I don’t know But I do know those truckers and families were good hearted Albertans. Not murderers
Yeah I agree 100% with you. I know some crazy truckers but not that crazy

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a big firearms seizure in southern Alberta more than often than yearly for the 20+ years I’ve been around Calgary. Lots of crazy gun nuts in the greater Lethbridge area, including cops that have been involved. I bought a race engine from a performance shop in 2006ish where the original customer (Lethbridge) got caught carrying illegal guns across the border at night near Waterton. Engine was paid for and they sat on it for several years, got a sweet deal. Dude was locked up in the States for a long time.

Just like my story, nothing to do with protestors.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Its SOOO far reaching to think the same Rcmp who vandalized peoples personal property would stoop so Low as to act out a BS guns and weapon Bust. So convenient it would also just add fuel to the Anti gun people trying to take our guns too.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see any report of the RCMP who vandalized the excavators being charged? I hope whoever owns them finds out the specific cops who did it and sues them personally and makes their life a living hell, sad part is more then likely our tax dollars are just going to pay for it, more wasted money. I don't know how the guy who was interviewed on them was so calm assuming they are his, if someone cop or not did chit like that to my equipment they'd be buried in a hole where no one would ever find them. If they find it absolutely necessary to immobilize them (which you better have a court order for), remove the batteries (not cutting cables), and lock the compartment shut with a chain or something and post the court order forbidding them from being moved. It will be $10-15k EASY to fix each one, if they can even be fixed back to what they were.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same old same old… just can’t fix stupid and when it’s right of center it really gets embellished.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kenney would be all over those boys being the G_yblade that he is, for those of you that didn't know he doesn't like females!
Could tell that long ago, beta like that wouldn't know what to do with a good woman.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course you don't believe it and it is another conspiracy. Well you got the names. I doubt they are going to volunteer to go to jail as a govt plant and since they are local to Alberta, lots of people should know them and whether they are a wackadoodle or not.
LOL none of that looks even used one time..
Here comes the fireman 🚒. Tin foil alert. Lol

Top Bottom