Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did Canada over react? Yah probably. Were some restrictions necessary? Absolutely, the early variants were deadly to many. Is it time to open things up? Absolutely!
New neighbors?...its suppose to be a protest, not an occupation.

And yes, some parts of the world handled it differently...did it work for everyone, nope.
Funny though, I watched the Oiler's game last night in San Jose....not many people in the seats.
That's because Californians are as brainwashed as they come.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we all know someone who has been hurt by the Covid crises. If you think this is a western only problem, your mistaken. Its all across Canada.
But what you just wrote is one of the biggest problems of these blockades...."I am hurting, therefore I will cause a disruption. If I am hurting you, too bad".

The people on the residential streets of Ottawa didn't do this to you...Trudeau is your enemy, not Grampa Walter...
my question to you is who voted trudeau in? wasn't western Canada, Ottawa had a big hand in it!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Coutts crowd have cleared out are are they staying put (with their m16’s and all lol)

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Coutts crowd have cleared out are are they staying put (with their m16’s and all lol)
Pretty sure they are clearing out.

"
I wasn't sure what to think as I drove home from Coutts Crossing last night. The events that unfolded over the last forty eight hours was grinding on my brain like broken glass, as I'd been awake for just as long.

We got the announcement from the Convoy organizers at around three in the afternoon yesterday. It was troubling to say the least. After all of that, were we just giving up? I was pissed off already, before we got the word that the pin was being pulled. For various reasons.

After finally getting some sleep, I've had some time to ponder and reflect on what was going on there. I've had a few hours to decipher how insane and dangerous the situation was. It was probably the right decision as we had dealt with infiltration and undercovers the whole time. Most were sussed out and removed without issue. Others? Hell, who knows really.

After witnessing the absolute abhorrent, disgusting and dangerous behavior of the RCMP and media throughout the ordeal, reminded me of who we are really dealing with here. Safeties on boys. Pathetic. The federal government will stop at nothing to smear and taint this grassroots movement at all costs. Courage and bravery on the part of regular Canadians be damned. I've truly witnessed evil and corruption on a scale that is hard to quantify.

In the end the talking heads on television and radio did their worst. The farmers wanted their equipment back as the bootlicking smear machine would stop at nothing to invent a "extreme right wing group" to place blame on. In the end, pulling out of there was a smart move. These people and agencies of the State don't care who they ruin and destroy. They hate us and have no remorse.

Do not take the bait. We did not lose at Coutts. We shook the whole world and woke millions of people from their foggy slumber. All eyes across the globe were watching. Americans showed up to have our backs. I want to personally thank those who were there from day one, and those who could make it out when they could. I saw resilience and patriotism like I've never witnessed before. I also saw the tactics of the State at its worst. It's a gut check moment. It's time to regroup and re energize. Know that we are stronger than ever. We know they will destroy good people without a second thought. We saw their tactics up close. We know how truly weak and desperate they are. They absolutely fear us, that's much is obvious. So chin up Canadians. The humanity and strength was on display for the world to see. Keep an eye on Ottawa. Hold fast. Head on a swivel. This isn't over, in fact it's just begun."

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a Big 10-4 Summit maybe we should all just go back to doing what most have been doing there whole terrible life. Lol!! #NOT

View attachment 252435
Kenney would be all over those boys being the G_yblade that he is, for those of you that didn't know he doesn't like females!

Last edited:

powpounder

Reaction score
Did Canada over react? Yah probably. Were some restrictions necessary? Absolutely, the early variants were deadly to many. Is it time to open things up? Absolutely!
New neighbors?...its suppose to be a protest, not an occupation.

And yes, some parts of the world handled it differently...did it work for everyone, nope.
Funny though, I watched the Oiler's game last night in San Jose....not many people in the seats
The seats were empty because the oilers were playing!!! Duh 😂. Who wants to watch them. 😂😂😂😂

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, here are the names and charges. Feel free to see whether is a big conspiracy or any truth.

The worst part of this is it gives the anti-gun lobby talking points to push the confiscation narrative. They’ll point to the restricted stuff there including the AR’s and rant that people can’t be trusted to own them. They’re gonna get a lot of mileage out of the actions of a few crazies.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I a liberal or a Canadian??? Oh... F'off!!!
There's the problem with too many people, (look in mirror to see if its you...lol) just because someone does not agree with you, they are not Canadian. Grow up!
I have never, nor intend to vote Liberal. Born here and lived here all my 60 ish years. Just because I maybe look at both sides of the situation and critique where i see issues, you are going to judge that I am un-Canadian?? You are sounding like your Prime Minister right now, he is calling you guys blocking the border un-Canadian.

Your wealth is going down the tank, so making others hurt financially (not the govt, other Canadians) is ok?

The "us vs them" mentality just cause anger. Once the anger is past a certain point, irrational decisions get made. You guys are losing more and more public support pretty much by the hour.....time to change the game and regroup, re focus.
My comment had to do with freedom of choice. Your lax a daisy comment about all Canadians actually having a choice to vaccinate was callous. One doesn’t have a choice. It’s Caulk or walk
The worst part of this is it gives the anti-gun lobby talking points to push the confiscation narrative. They’ll point to the restricted stuff there including the AR’s and rant that people can’t be trusted to own them. They’re gonna get a lot of mileage out of the actions of a few crazies.
It’s all fake. I don’t believe ch!t that any cop, television, or politician says. How many times do we have to catch them lying before we disregard them totally ?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My comment had to do with freedom of choice. Your lax a daisy comment about all Canadians actually having a choice to vaccinate was callous. One doesn’t have a choice. It’s Caulk or walk. Even with a legit exemption

It’s all fake. I don’t believe ch!t that any cop, television, or politician says. How many times do we have to catch them lying before we disregard them totally ?
How do you figure it’s fake?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you figure it’s fake?
I just don’t believe those guns had anything to do with the blockades. It’s too convenient when true Dipshit is coming after our guns that this happens. It’s too convenient that they would need a discovery like this to remove peaceful families from the border. Everything around Covid was a lie. Vaccines don’t work and never did. Masks don’t work. Hospital death counts are manipulated. Literally everything we are being fed as media is a manipulative lie.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, here are the names and charges. Feel free to see whether is a big conspiracy or any truth.

Would have to wait for a court decision for that.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah that pretty much closes that argument. Any snow and mudders on the list? :rolling:

Top Bottom