Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coutts is ending. The farmers all want there equipment back. What a time to be alive. The cops admitted immobilizing the equipment. No wonder they want there stuff back.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know, I am not there...Maybe my point here is weak.....and if it is I apologize.
I am only going by a media report earlier where the mayor of Ottawa was trying to cut a deal with the "truckers" to move out of neighborhoods and move into the Parliament area. The mayor was saying it will go a long way in working with the city.
well there were trucks parked in area's all over town, there could have been, just asking which ones, there is supposed to be more coming?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Walking around thinking there tough chit with guns , AR's to boot, Sadly if this turns sideways some of those clowns for the corporation are not going home to there families. Pure intimidation tactics to get submission, fak'm all. #HOLDTHELINE(y)
there is need to keep calmer heads right now, from what i see tru-d has only asked emergency measures act to be instituted, needs to be passed by the house and senate as far as i know. a phone call to any MP of liberal, ndp sitting might change a few votes?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Your right. Lets stand down. Everyone go home!!

The government is free to do whatever they want.

We shouldn’t have a say.

Just do as they say.

They have your best interest in mind.
don't give up yet, the fight is still ongoing

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neighborhoods are being affected in Ottawa. One of the organizers said early in. "our fight is not with the people of Ottawa, it is with the Federal Govt".
I've got friends who's businesses where decimated by government mandates. No one in Ottawa seemed to give two chits about them this whole time, so pardon me for my lack of give a f.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ye

Yes they reported this morning it was a criminal element that had the guns close to the convoy blockade. They said there will be conspiracy to commit murder charges laid on them. Interesting to follow this through.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got friends who's businesses where decimated by government mandates. No one in Ottawa seemed to give two chits about them this whole time, so pardon me for my lack of give a f.
I think we all know someone who has been hurt by the Covid crises. If you think this is a western only problem, your mistaken. Its all across Canada.
But what you just wrote is one of the biggest problems of these blockades...."I am hurting, therefore I will cause a disruption. If I am hurting you, too bad".

The people on the residential streets of Ottawa didn't do this to you...Trudeau is your enemy, not Grampa Walter...

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ye

Yes they reported this morning it was a criminal element that had the guns close to the convoy blockade. They said there will be conspiracy to commit murder charges laid on them. Interesting to follow this through.
They need to distance themselves from that group...take the partial win....go home, regroup, refocus, If no changes by March 1st, start again.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we all know someone who has been hurt by the Covid crises. If you think this is a western only problem, your mistaken. Its all across Canada.
But what you just wrote is one of the biggest problems of these blockades...."I am hurting, therefore I will cause a disruption. If I am hurting you, too bad".

The people on the residential streets of Ottawa didn't do this to you...Trudeau is your enemy, not Grampa Walter...
That's funny because multiple times during the last 2 years when I brought up neighbouring states in the US with no mandates, I was told "maybe you should move there, then."
I guess they could move out of Ottawa if they don't like their new neighbours.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's funny because multiple times during the last 2 years when I brought up neighbouring states in the US with no mandates, I was told "maybe you should move there, then."
I guess they could move out of Ottawa if they don't like their new neighbours.
Did Canada over react? Yah probably. Were some restrictions necessary? Absolutely, the early variants were deadly to many. Is it time to open things up? Absolutely!
New neighbors?...its suppose to be a protest, not an occupation.

And yes, some parts of the world handled it differently...did it work for everyone, nope.
Funny though, I watched the Oiler's game last night in San Jose....not many people in the seats.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did Canada over react? Yah probably. Were some restrictions necessary? Absolutely, the early variants were deadly to many. Is it time to open things up? Absolutely!
New neighbors?...its suppose to be a protest, not an occupation.

And yes, some parts of the world handled it differently...did it work for everyone, nope.
Funny though, I watched the Oiler's game last night in San Jose....not many people in the seats.
It turned into more than a protest when the Prime Minister kept throwing fuel on the fire and refused to listen to the people he is supposed to represent.

As far as San Jose goes, they're not in a Wildcard spot and require proof of vax or neg test. 2 strikes against them.

Top Bottom