Courtenay motorsports

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stew the owner posted on FB today they will be doing all 850 updates including the ones BRP isn't paying for... free to all of the customers who bought a 2017 850. People always ask me why I dont deal with BRP in Alberta. Here's one more reason. For those who are getting updates done maybe let your dealer know that they should do the same.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree 100% that's why I always bought from a small town back home, they went out of there way for me. Great job.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stew the owner posted on FB today they will be doing all 850 updates including the ones BRP isn't paying for... free to all of the customers who bought a 2017 850. People always ask me why I dont deal with BRP in Alberta. Here's one more reason. For those who are getting updates done maybe let your dealer know that they should do the same.

Wow! That's awesome! Courtenay Motorsports....dealership of the year!!!!! :Happy6:

Hopefully others will take notice and dooo what needs to be done..

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After sending the above post to my dealer it appears they are going to match the deal. Mostly.

I say way to go Courtenay for setting the standard!!!!

Dealers may pick up what BRP HO fell short on.

This would go a long long long way to mend BRPS rep on the 17.

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After sending the above post to my dealer it appears they are going to match the deal. Mostly.

I say way to go Courtenay for setting the standard!!!!

Dealers may pick up what BRP HO fell short on.

This would go a long long long way to mend BRPS rep on the 17.

Thats great to hear. The exact reason I shared this was to show the other dealers that they should follow suit

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riverside has agreed to do all updates except the sheave. Same deal as Courteney.
Not sure it would benifit you to drop my name at Riverside but they have been a most excellent dealership for me.

This is deal I made and Riverside is still putting the final touches on the full package they will be doing of which I am not privy to.
Also not all parts are in yet to do the upgrades so relax as there will be a notice coming out soon.
Riverside.....what a great dealership!!!

Not sure what Martin is doing for their customers.
T-team would have to say if they are also stepping up to the plate for their customers.
He should know wazzzup.

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Riverside has agreed to do all updates except the sheave. Same deal as Courteney.
Not sure it would benifit you to drop my name at Riverside but they have been a most excellent dealership for me.

This is deal I made and Riverside is still putting the final touches on the full package they will be doing of which I am not privy to.
Also not all parts are in yet to do the upgrades so relax as there will be a notice coming out soon.
Riverside.....what a great dealership!!!

Not sure what Martin is doing for their customers.
T-team would have to say if they are also stepping up to the plate for their customers.
He should know wazzzup.

I don't post anything motorsports related on snow and mud anymore. Give me a call at the store!

Last edited:
Top Bottom