Costco has Large Snowmobile Covers for $49.99

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard too beat that price I picked one up yesterday.They are quite large and cover my whole D800.They have lots of tie down straps and a gas zippered opening plus 3 yr warranty.Hard too beat for $50 my dealer want $262 for a pure polaris one.I could buy 5 from costco and have money leftover for what the stealer wants.I guess I could build a tent out of the other 4:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Hard too beat that price I picked one up yesterday.They are quite large and cover my whole D800.They have lots of tie down straps and a gas zippered opening plus 3 yr warranty.Hard too beat for $50 my dealer want $262 for a pure polaris one.I could buy 5 from costco and have money leftover for what the stealer wants.I guess I could build a tent out of the other 4:d

Cool ......... wouldn't trailer with them but might be nice for storage!! :d

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pics?

STOLLER99

Reaction score
Cloth,Canvas. No problem trailering with these they have all the straps you'll need plus it covers my whole sled incl the rear tunnel and bumper

ya i bought one of these last year and they are pretty good quality with a ton of straps so none of it is flapping in the wind. well worth $50

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Would these fit a M series Cat with 162 track?? Seems like a great price

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one last year have a custom paint job on my hood and absolutly no chafing , scratches etc a little bit more time to put on but so what. watched that claytons new video buddy pls take a course because what you said in your reply there probably wont be a second video, mother nature deals with stupidity first. ACP:nono:

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picking up the new sled in Edmonton on Fri. Was going to get a cover from the dealer at 200+, but am second guessing. Went on the Costco web site but can't find a sled cover. Is this for real??? Any recent sightings?? Which Costco we talkin?:confused:

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one last year have a custom paint job on my hood and absolutly no chafing , scratches etc a little bit more time to put on but so what. watched that claytons new video buddy pls take a course because what you said in your reply there probably wont be a second video, mother nature deals with stupidity first. ACP:nono:

i'm new to sleding and saw the video and was thinking the same thing that cornice could come down i need to take avi course;)

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the people who have issues with costco and spending to much $$...DO NOT get a cart, only buy what you can carry. Works every time. :beer:

Beekeeper

Reaction score
Picked up Mine for $230 yesterday on 50th street in Edmonton! I got the larger of the 2 sizes. The Box says up to 127". My X-fire is 123".

Attachments

• 2010 Crossfire LE.jpg
    2010 Crossfire LE.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 360
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 342

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up Mine for $230 yesterday on 50th street in Edmonton! I got the larger of the 2 sizes. The Box says up to 127". My X-fire is 123".

Princess Auto's brand has larger sizes, looks tougher and is $154.00 Think I'll go that route. Thank you for pics helped me make up my mind :beer:

Top Bottom