Corbin

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking may long out there. Maybe some of the weekend anyway

may long few years back was a great time out there....this year there should be plenty of snow,,,,

Im working the sat but I would be in for a day rip on what ever day has the better weather....:beer: end the season off...

fern may07 2.jpg

FERN SNWBALL.jpg

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking may long out there. Maybe some of the weekend anyway

May long might be tough access. Usually we do a ride the first week of May and its already starting to get melted back pretty good. Snowline goes quick once things start to warm down there, last year the second week of May the snow was at 5000 ft on the road, we drove just about to Paiges drive off Coal Creek!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I don't wanna ride mud. I have a deck so hopping to hit snow and then unload But ya thinking a day ride to

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
May long might be tough access. Usually we do a ride the first week of May and its already starting to get melted back pretty good. Snowline goes quick once things start to warm down there, last year the second week of May the snow was at 5000 ft on the road, we drove just about to Paiges drive off Coal Creek!

Have to play it by ear i guess

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

its plowed to the cabin pretty much so a guy should be able to drive to the snow line,,,, 3 weeks back I saw trucks 3 km from the cabin in snow.....

medler we rode less then a 1 km on mud snow line was around the corner this year should be fine,,,, but in MAy its part of the game usually....

p.s.,,, are you coming Bart??? lets get out once this year?? had a killer day yesterday

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the pic was from morriseey in spring 5 years ago it was open..... you can drive right up until you see snow

Are we allowed to drive up Morrissey this spring?????? anyone know?

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its plowed to the cabin pretty much so a guy should be able to drive to the snow line,,,, 3 weeks back I saw trucks 3 km from the cabin in snow.....

medler we rode less then a 1 km on mud snow line was around the corner this year should be fine,,,, but in MAy its part of the game usually....

p.s.,,, are you coming Bart??? lets get out once this year?? had a killer day yesterday

Not sure, spring sure is coming fast and the work is piling up, my riding days are going fast. Doing 3 days this weekend and then maybe one more ride in May.

Anyway, yeah if yo ucan drive up Morrissey it might be OK, but I was thinking that Morrissey might still be closed. If it is, then it might be a tough one.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm in for a may ride. I get back from Wpg 24 Apr good anytime after that let me know Shawn / Bart
Thanks

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
They are finished logging in Morrissey but I don't know for sure if the gate is open. Heard a rumor that the Cat Ski guy might have control of the gate but I will check it out.

Top Bottom