Cool Guns

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a new lever gun… anyone know of a shop that has some in stock. Seems hard to find lever guns these days.

Seen a Winchester 1892 in 357 mag for sale but price is crazy!

PM if you have a private sale.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally! Since the end of August, I have finally received my Transfer. After sending an email and calling to leave a message, both unanswered I might add, today is the day.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty warm place for the dugout not to be froze over!! 🤣🤣
Mike, Mike, Mike…
I know we have never met but I would assume you would think I was smarter than that. Of course it’s frozen.
That’s why I went out there. It was frozen. I broke through, scrambled to get back on the ice. While doing so, I must have knocked the gun out of my holster.
I’m not JT. I can’t walk on water. :ROFLMAO:

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mike, Mike, Mike…

I know we have never met but I would assume you would think I was smarter than that. Of course it’s frozen.

That’s why I went out there. It was frozen. I broke through, scrambled to get back on the ice. While doing so, I must have knocked the gun out of my holster.

I’m not JT

Foly huck buddy!! Good answer. I laughed my azz off
. I can’t walk on water.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
US Launchers can get the balls filled with pepper, that should spice things up a bit...

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
US Launchers can get the balls filled with pepper, that should spice things up a bit...
Was thinking this route also. Would be extra insurance in the backcountry as well. And if Notley gets in I need someway of getting the jabbers off my porch…

Top Bottom