Reaction score
338 wi. Mag.
IMG_2386.JPG IMG_2387.JPG

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make that a 10 shot mag.....same capacity as pistols are allowed in canada

They come with a 10 shot mag but you can also use another mag that holds 15.....thought it was originally for a different gun but fits the Keltec.
Would have to do some research on this to be certain. Guy from work came out to the farm with it a while back.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keltec KSG has a tubular magazine that holds 7 rds....it just happens to have two of them lol

Toyboy, the KSG is a pump shotgun so no mag limits apply. The guys are talking about a magazine for a semi auto rifle, so mag rules do apply.

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They come with a 10 shot mag but you can also use another mag that holds 15.....thought it was originally for a different gun but fits the Keltec.
Would have to do some research on this to be certain. Guy from work came out to the farm with it a while back.
canadian mag limits of 10 rounds for pistols or rifles that are designed to work with pistol mags, rifle semi auto mag limit of 5 rounds, just warn your buddy.

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks and Thank You!

Do do whatever you may but look at the date on the above article...2013.... As of mid December 2015 the rcmp have been confiscating and charging people that they come across with these mags. Not preaching the law here but once you are charged it will cost you thiusands of dollars in legal fees to try and not get convicted of a life changing offence.

i realize this is a pretty grey area right now, but be aware that most gun owners know more about firearms law then a lot of police officers, if they find one of these mags it is a little work for them to charge you and a lot of work for you to defend yourself.... Much like a speeding ticket. Not saying that you should throw the mag away but at the same time don't be bragging about it and flashing it around at the range

Last edited:

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been out of the gun game for a few years and found myself wanting to try some long distance shooting again. I was looking around and lots has changed in 4-5 years...

Any recommendations to start? looking for an off the shelf gun/calibre and will go nuts on a custom gun if I find myself using it enough. Im a big guy so calibre is not really an issue just need something affordable to shoot (haha). Cabelas has a savage police tactical 308 for a reasonable price any other suggestions?

Thanks

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On of the best shooting out of the box is the savage, at the under 1k price point before glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been out of the gun game for a few years and found myself wanting to try some long distance shooting again. I was looking around and lots has changed in 4-5 years...

Any recommendations to start? looking for an off the shelf gun/calibre and will go nuts on a custom gun if I find myself using it enough. Im a big guy so calibre is not really an issue just need something affordable to shoot (haha). Cabelas has a savage police tactical 308 for a reasonable price any other suggestions?

Thanks
The savage 10p in 308 is a phenomenal shooting gun out of the box even with factory rounds and at a great price to boot have put a crap load of rounds through mine, definitely worth the buy in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shot a Tavor Isreali Assault Rifle with laser dot scope two days ago. It wasnt real accurate or consistent. Buddy also has a KSG.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shot a Tavor Isreali Assault Rifle with laser dot scope two days ago. It wasnt real accurate or consistent. Buddy also has a KSG.
I really don't think red/laser dots scopes are all that accurate. A friend of mine has an Eotech of some sort on his Tavor Tar and can get it to group quite well with bulk .223 ammo. Seen him take down a couple coyotes at 200 yards with it as well.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom