Control cluster

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what’s the deal with this pos left hand control cluster in the cats? At certain temperatures the reverse button doesn’t work? Warmer switches hit or miss. I blew them out after the sleds warmed up but didn’t seem to be wet.

I was thinking someone shop print a 3d switch guard to protect from ice getting behind.

IMG_2683.jpeg
IMG_2684.jpeg

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never had issues with mine? I don't use it much though, might turn the handwarmers up to half on the trail down.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son was riding it and the electric start/reverse quit part of the day.

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had trouble with mine freezing up. Used a little lock de-icer and it worked fine again. I agree not the best switches. Especially in deep snow. This was on the estart.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8500km on my 19 Alpha. Once, l had moisture in the switch cause problems. Messed up the gauge too. Dried out at home. Never happened again. Last ride some ice got behind the reverse button and it wouldn't work. A little heat and back to normal.

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never had issues with these switches you must have snow getting in maybe try some clear silicone and try and seal it up

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had issues with those switches freezing almost every ride when I was on my alpha, terrible design and I broke the reverse/ starter switch off two times as well and those can be tough buggers to find replacements for lol, used a small poking tool to put it in reverse for about 2 months at one point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom