Considering grizz to renegade change. Good idea?

tbosch

Reaction score
I've been considering purchasing the 800 renegade this year. I've been reading a lot of reviews online, but most of them seem quite stacked in can ams favor. I'm wondering if there's any renegade owners on here that could give me some first hand feedback on how they actually handle our tough canadian terrain. I ride machines hard and fast and like to play in the mud as well. I've heard of issues with them having major belt slippage in minimal water, but again this isnt first hand info. Myself and most of my group ride grizzlys and we all love them, I just have a yearning to be able to really giver and also be able to spin up some muck when necessary. Thanks in advance.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old ones had the belt exhaust quite low...snorkel them and no worries. If you think you ride hard and fast now, wait until you are the only one in your group on the Can Am. Take one for a spin sometime....the Griz will be up for sale.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grizz for sale......hehe. Had an 09 Rene great bike ,stupid fast !! I would go 2010 or newer with the QE diff & power steering for sure though...............

Top Bottom