Cold Lake/Bonnyville Sunday rides

WATDAFOOK

Reaction score
Looks like the snow gods have blessed us!!!! 1st Sunday ride will be Sunday Dec 19.. Leave Time will be 11:00am "that means start riding at 11:00"!!
Location will be posted on Monday Dec 13... Hope to see lots of ya out!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like the snow gods have blessed us!!!! 1st Sunday ride will be Sunday Dec 19.. Leave Time will be 11:00am "that means start riding at 11:00"!!

:nopics:

A little toooo far for me to come for a Sunday ride, But I hope you guy's get a good turn out.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeaaa as long as my sleds back together i could probably make an appearence,

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea he did he still has it... said he would knock another 50 bucks off if we take both drums.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Well drove to the North today and it looks like the lake has frozen over pretty good.

Thought it was going to take till January!

Still going to need some steady cold weather before we will be riding across though.

Beaver river has tracks on it and longbay is good to go on.

I guess as every year we will wait till the first truck goes through to check the ice thickness!

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are out-of-towners aloud to join. BTW I haven't bought a trail pass yet this year. Which club should I direct the funds to.

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Count me in as long as nothing else comes up...Id love to watch Murray hit a few rocks :d

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah loving it :d Just got back from Okotoks and we hit this beautiful weather at Ft Sask and coming down hard!!! Did you see the forecast for tues and wed? I really hope its not a typo or the weather man is gonna get a beating:lol2: Would you mind doing my walkway in the morning? I know you get up a bit earlier lol

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah loving it :d Just got back from Okotoks and we hit this beautiful weather at Ft Sask and coming down hard!!! Did you see the forecast for tues and wed? I really hope its not a typo or the weather man is gonna get a beating:lol2: Would you mind doing my walkway in the morning? I know you get up a bit earlier lol

sure thing.:d:d:d

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha thanks!! I knew I could count on you:d Did you see those guys rippin on our street on their sleds doin about 60k/hr about half hour ago? I felt like throwing a snow ball at them...I know everyone's excited but come on not in town..:nono:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha thanks!! I knew I could count on you:d Did you see those guys rippin on our street on their sleds doin about 60k/hr about half hour ago? I felt like throwing a snow ball at them...I know everyone's excited but come on not in town..:nono:

azzhats. the world is full of them.

WATDAFOOK

Reaction score
1st Sunday ride,Location: Neighborhood Inn parking lot (Bonnyville)... We will ride to Bangs Lake cabin...@ 38 mile round trip.. Make sure to bring a lunch,"there will be a fire".. We will start riding at 11:00am and will return before it's dark...

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1st Sunday ride,Location: Neighborhood Inn parking lot (Bonnyville)... We will ride to Bangs Lake cabin...@ 38 mile round trip.. Make sure to bring a lunch,"there will be a fire".. We will start riding at 11:00am and will return before it's dark...

Hope you guys have a good time. I know I won't, I found out this morning I have to work this weekend. :(:(

WATDAFOOK

Reaction score
We will be back before dark.. I'm guessing 4-4:30...(The snow on the south side of moose lake is incredible!!!)

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since I missed this post:rant::rant: How did things turn out? Is there anything planned for the next couple weekends.
I hope I'm off for the next time around. Need to get out there & ride!!:beer:

bruce63

Reaction score
do you guys have any members that ride a bit closer to the edmonton area but i would like to have been there

bruce

Top Bottom