CNN Exposed

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did he interfere
Its been a long standing tradition that when a President hands over the reigns to his successor he moves on to private life and basically doesn't comment on the current Presidents agenda or how he handles things in his administration. I watched George W Bush talk about this on the Ellen show. Like he said when you leave you cheer for the new President because that is what American's do. Obama kept his mouth shut for about 8 months and then he couldn't hold back and started openly criticizing his successor. Now Trump will return the favor. And in Trumpian fashion it will be a spectacle larger than anyone has ever seen before. Lmao!!.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised that CNN and MSNBC are doubling down on the Lafayette Square story after it was found Trump didn't gas protestors for a photo op? Jim Acosta says the report seems suspicious yet it from Bidens own Attorney General. MSNBC hosts are also not giving in. Retractions suck Jim. Time to man up and take your lumps you sniveling coward.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watching Richard Bransons space flight on CNN because Fox isn't really covering it. The CNN panel is actually exploring the question if this billionaire space race between Branson, Musk and Bezos is their long term plan to leave the rest of us on earth as climate change destroys the planet? Are these guys real? Do they actually believe the spew they are saying? In all fairness the panel is headed by Brian (the masturbator) Stelter.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watching Richard Bransons space flight on CNN because Fox isn't really covering it. The CNN panel is actually exploring the question if this billionaire space race between Branson, Musk and Bezos is their long term plan to leave the rest of us on earth as climate change destroys the planet? Are these guys real? Do they actually believe the spew they are saying? In all fairness the panel is headed by Brian (the masturbator) Stelter.

What I always wondered is how involved the government is with the private sector? Like they were with Howard Hughes....how much military or black ops goes under the guise of "private sector"

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats
What I always wondered is how involved the government is with the private sector? Like they were with Howard Hughes....how much military or black ops goes under the guise of "private sector"
That’s a good question? Trump did say the other day they rent them the NASA facility but was happy to see billionaires carrying the flag instead of the government

Top Bottom