CNN Exposed

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the hell is their problem with us eating real meat?

I've been hearing this for years, there is just too many mouths to feed.
All of the worlds Ag land is 50% dedicated to meat production and a lot of water.

I'll try it just to taste it.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of the worlds Ag land is 50% dedicated to meat production and a lot of water.

Who said there was too many mouths to feed?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Get back to us lol. Kiss that $7 away too. Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isnt that what "AG" land is for? Producing food? Lmfao ill just keep eating meat thanks, but if anyone thinks there is "too many mouths to feed" you know what to do, or in case you dont: swim out into the ocean far as you can and keep them fish fed. I need my sushi

Thanks from me and Billy

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at the ingredients in a beyond meat burger? I wouldn't feed my dog that crap.
Did not a and w quit those after promoting them heavily? Not sure sure what this has to do with CNN but I saw that derkowitz is sueing them for defamation

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you go back to my original post about the looney toon that wants everyone to quit eating meat on this mornings Zakaria show
Sorry missed that and not watching the news either...too depressing

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did not a and w quit those after promoting them heavily? Not sure sure what this has to do with CNN but I saw that derkowitz is sueing them for defamation
Well it is still on their menu and online menu as well. Under our values...our food.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MSNBC found to be closer to the middle and least amount of dis information over the last five years.. Rachel and Brian definitely stand out and great corespondents to back there story’s up

CNN is decent, they have some strong left anchors but usually Don’t lie to cover it

Fox prime time is entertaining to say the least, mostly fake disinformation around to stir up there own radical rights.. home of the conspiracy’s

breitbart and Steve Jones are the national inquiry of news.. leave at the toilet after and often comical

If you believe that crap I've got some ocean front property in Idaho I'd like to sell you. :ROFLMAO:

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that's a good synopsis of the media at this time.

CNN has a big interview tonight...Obama ;)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that's a good synopsis of the media at this time.

CNN has a big interview tonight...Obama ;)
Saw their interview of Jen Psaki last night. Prepare for a love in interview and no tough questions. In all fairness Obama shouldn't be asked any tough questions. He is after all a past president, although it didn't stop him from being the first President in US history to break protocol and interfere with his successors reign. So now Trump is returning the favor rightly so

Top Bottom