CNN Exposed

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Left this morning with Fred crying to the Mods to make the bad threads go away and he’s still going? Like a moth to a bright light. Lmao

Yes all these political post, should be in there own topic like the covid section is, with a acceptance to be there.. and not showing on new posts if you don’t want to see them

The conspiracy’s and lies of radicals are only wanted by a few

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yes all these political post, should be in there own topic like the covid section is, with a acceptance to be there.. and not showing on new posts if you don’t want to see them

The conspiracy’s and lies of radicals are only wanted by a few
Then stop posting that stuff.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So watching news this morning while doing my workout. Fox is covering the origins of the coronavirus and border security. CNN has a looney toon on their channel telling people that they need to quit eating all meat. Once again they believe this is a major cause of climate change because of damaging cow farts emitting dangerous levels of methane gas into the atmosphere. I just can’t understand how many cells were damaged in a liberals brain through the course of their lives to think like this. Is there a way we can ban these people from wasting good oxygen for the rest of us?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So watching news this morning while doing my workout. Fox is covering the origins of the coronavirus and border security. CNN has a looney toon on their channel telling people that they need to quit eating all meat. Once again they believe this is a major cause of climate change because of damaging cow farts emitting dangerous levels of methane gas into the atmosphere. I just can’t understand how many cells were damaged in a liberals brain through the course of their lives to think like this. Is there a way we can ban these people from wasting good oxygen for the rest of us?
Liberals are the most dangerous threat faced by humans Today

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump's candidacy and presidency were the central focus of Zucker's CNN, and the network's tone shifted over time from an obsession with the spectacle -- hours spent hyping Trump's speeches before they had even started -- to an adversarial, anti-Trump posture that only became more aggressive over the course of Trump's presidency, and more inseparable from the network's brand. Is this Prick Zucker leaving CNN???

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well enjoy your laboratory generated food in the future. I will be grillion steaks and burgers on my deck till I tip over.

Lol same here, something about eating food that I myself harvested, plus it's always nice to try and run into a wall hanger buck. I'm not into cricket burgers....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol same here, something about eating food that I myself harvested, plus it's always nice to try and run into a wall hanger buck. I'm not into cricket burgers....
Have you looked at the ingredients in a beyond meat burger? I wouldn't feed my dog that crap.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at the ingredients in a beyond meat burger? I wouldn't feed my dog that crap.

No I haven't lol. If you come across them send me them. Something just sounds wrong in the name lab grown meat...

What the hell is their problem with us eating real meat?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well enjoy your laboratory generated food in the future. I will be grillion steaks and burgers on my deck till I tip over.

I have never tried...heard it makes good burgers ? somebody must have tried it

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I haven't lol. If you come across them send me them. Something just sounds wrong in the name lab grown meat...

What the hell is their problem with us eating real meat?
I swear people would eat dog food if they were told they would save the planet.

Top Bottom