Clutch kit

turbostang

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I read some stuff on here about a guy named deanno and a rave mod and clutch kit I put it in my 2010 summit xp 163 after talking with him a little my opion on this is I rode last two days in deep deep snow in the ferni area deep :) the clutch kit is the best I've ever had and I've tried lots it flat out rocks solid rpm quick recovery everything is bang on so thanks deano for a awesome kit ...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh.

Some time here I'm going to get the rave mod and t stat done

Have u done the t stat ??

from my HTC

turbostang

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never done t state but I never seen any fade today and like I said she got a work out but I'll take deanos advice and do it next so far happy with what he told me and it worked just like he said

turbostang

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So another day done three days of deep deep no black marks in primary thanks deano for primary shim kit clutch is solid clicker 3 all three days never missed a beat

turbostang

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes primary shim kit parts came from deanno Brent linderman installed them because he's close to me no marks in the bottom of primary like I use to get before and trust me I punished that sled last three days I want to gear up a little any thoughts waiting to here back from deano

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh. I could see shiming the secondary but not the prim.

So it between the shives then ??

from my HTC

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you running for weight in the primary? I just installed a kit on my sled and havent gone out yet. I put in 15.2g.

turbostang

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
weight is 16 something forget what brent told me now getting old im adding weight tommorow hitting the rev limiter going 1 gram to calm it down a litte i have y plpe slp and vave mod and head mod done by brent i think u will be close run cliker 2 if over reving thats what i did ran great i love the kit

Top Bottom