Club meeting : Oct 16 2013/14 season

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I hope everyone had good summer and hope to see everyone at the first meeting. We will be needing helpers at show again this year. Anyone interested PM me please Thanks

Topics for meeting coming up are:
Snowmoblie Show 18 to the 20
Trail clearing
Organized club rides and events

See everyone at the meeting at the hall

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PDQ

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Robby we will see you on Wednesday ..We need to get people to get on board for the ASA show in October. I should be able to help, as usual...

Jabs

Reaction score
Thanks rob, I will be there on Wednesday too, see ya there. im also game for the show like i normally do too.

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not a member yet, but I would be available to help out trail cleaning etc on most weekends Fri to Sun. I am out of yown during the week, so I will not make meetings.
Give me a PM if you are looking for a small tractor (JD 2520) with bucket and a box blade which is excellent for filling in ruts and grading. Have a few quads and SXS to haul equipment and people too.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am not a member yet, but I would be available to help out trail cleaning etc on most weekends Fri to Sun. I am out of yown during the week, so I will not make meetings.
Give me a PM if you are looking for a small tractor (JD 2520) with bucket and a box blade which is excellent for filling in ruts and grading. Have a few quads and SXS to haul equipment and people too.

Thanks will give you a call. Helpers with equipment are always welcome. Thanks

• Thanks
Top Bottom