Clemina claims another.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I think maybe some people on here need to think about starting another topic if they want to sit here and whine about possibly getting mountains closed or whatever else. Thats not really why this was started... especially since the family is noticably reading these posts! Your worried about having a spot closed? A good guy/friend/brother/son is no longer with us! I worked with cody and that dude was possibly one of the nicest guys I have ever met and would do anything for anyone. Not trying to start a fight... but watch what you guys are posting! As far as saying... give your head a shake.... or that was a stupid spot or whatever... You have "ALL" been there or in a spot like that so don't sit at home and be a judge!
RIP man

Last edited:

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never posted on here before but feel the need to say a few things. First - My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Cody
Anyone who rides in the mountains has been there.... gotta do one more climb...just have to beat buddies high mark and so on... We all think Oh we would not do that "BULL $#$? you wouldn't. This young man did not set out to die or harm anyone He did what all of you have done and will do in the future. WOW I can't believe all the sanctimonious people on here.Perhaps instead of putting all the energy into trash talking...think the next time you see someone doing something they love that the is the way to live life. You never know when your time will end so live life to the fullest..... Ya Ya I know you all are going to say but he knew better ,the risk was high. Shoulda, Coulda.Woulda.

Rest in Peace Cody and God Bless your family and friends

funkthat

Reaction score
Thank you to all who have contributed to this site for Cody it means a lot to us. Sometimes we don't realize the impact we have on others and it's good to know how important Code was to all of you. It does a mom's heart good. I appreciate getting to know him through your eyes. Thanks for sharing the Cody you knew with me. Cody was a fine young man who will be sorely missed. He touched so many and will be long remembered for his warm smile and helping hand. Take care.

Grace - Cody's mom

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your son was a fine young man! he is missed by all, you have a great family god bless!!!

Top Bottom