Christmas sledding plans anyone? Revy for me!

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody booked any sledding plans for Christmas..I will be in Revy for some sledding over the holidays..anyone else have plans to do the same...

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope to spend a week or so in valemont and blue river.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody booked any sledding plans for Christmas..I will be in Revy for some sledding over the holidays..anyone else have plans to do the same...

nothing for christmas but Jan 4-8 I will be in Colorado riding the Burandt backcountry deal (negotiated that with the sled) , I am stoked to watch him rip it up and maybe learn a few things,, cant wait,,,
have fun in Revy,, u and the family go every year at x mas?

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a first to actually sled christmas day...christmas dinner will be prepared in the muff pots....lol,....now that I think of that maybe tha is a good thread...best meal cooked in a muff...lol

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have already booked 2 suites and 4 standard rooms in valemount for boxing day to new years!!! Can hardly wait!

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dec 19-22, gonna ride vale and blu. Rode last year over the holidays and I found it to be packed. The parking lots were a gong show and found that frustrating. Going to ride the kakwa after boxing day...:d:beer:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It can definately get busy in the hills on the holiday weekends and newyears. The week days are usually pretty quiet though.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:danceMsn: You guys bite...no sledding over christmas or newyears for us!!:Ccry: But we will be sippen Mojitos in CUBA....HA HA HA Second best I guess ;)

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be in McBride on Boxing day till New Years, our annual trip. Hopefully meet up with Treemongrol and Cr500r for a ride or two. I can't wait.

devil

Reaction score
Mcbride for me. going with my grandparents, dad, cousin and a friend and probably his dad. Gonna be nice having lots of people in case i get the heavy yamaha stuck :eek:

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to sicamous for 4 days, usually go for 7 but where christmas and new year falls work calls

DiggsNWt

Reaction score
Re: Christmas sledding plans anyone? Pine Pass

I would love to take the family to Pine Pass...they can board/ski at Powder King and my son and I can go ride. Any suggestions of a good place to book our stay?

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving on dec 26 to hudson bay sask for 3 days wedding in dominic for a week first time :av-31::av-31::av-31::party2::party2: 11 :beer::beer::beer:of us booked into Little bear sask for 3 days in Feb :beer:

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of you are so lucky. My plans for Christmas is nothing im home alone with my dogs so no christmas for me. Sledderglen is going to Sicamous. You guys have to send me pics so I can feel like im riding.
Enjoy X-Mas

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving on dec 26 to hudson bay sask for 3 days wedding in dominic for a week first time :av-31::av-31::av-31::party2::party2: 11 :beer::beer::beer:of us booked into Little bear sask for 3 days in Feb :beer:

Hey BigRed...I'm one of those 11 goin to Little Bear.

Also hitting Valemount Dec 19 - 22

Top Bottom