CHEWING UP BELTS 05 bf750

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all just a few questions, first all second day into my camp trip and i started chewing up belts. when i took my cover off i took all debris out and replaced with new belt (was a touch bigger) and stripped that one too, but kindly enough people that were camping close were able to give me a factory belt that got me through the rest of the weekend, my question is when i pulled my cover my primary spring is maroon i beleive and was curiose if that could have anything to do with it also what do u recomend for best primary spring? amd also seemed to strip the belts when i really gunned it on the flat, any input would be greatly appreciated thnx :beer:

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what kind of belts were you using....
did the stock belt last the rest of the weekend....

The only belts that seem to hold up for me are the stock belts.

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya stock one held up great i think the old one may have been worn and then went to a wrong size,also if i have a sputter in about half throttle should i look at rejetting or to a bigger size? cuz it sputters then i go throught the sputter to wide open and she flys soo where would i look on that?

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dynatek chipped, snorked, full muzzy, full fundy kit with performance cam, and clutched um i think thats all that really has to do with the internals

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might need to jet or just adjust your midrange on your chip. Mine did the same thing I just leaned out the midrange a bit she smartened right up.

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm havnt heard of that, would it need to be taken into the shop to cure that?

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe you cant on a dynotek. I run the dynojet and i can adjust hi mid and low range. maybe you cant. I dont know there budz.

Top Bottom