check this out

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
working on a new dvd cover...thought I would share and see what everybody thinks...

TO

Attachments

• SH3CoverA.jpg
    SH3CoverA.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 183
F

FAB1

Checked out the website as well....Lots more :cool: pics on their...GO AMBER GO

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey you have to tell me before you use pics of me...lol JK Looks great cant wait for the new DVD I was watching 1 and 2 last night for a little sanity:TVsurf:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet, can't wait to see the new film.

Last edited:

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Shifty, which video are you on?
:D:D:D

I am staring in Roll a Sled and Blow a Knee 1. As well as Oops look at your Toes and there the Collar Bone goes...lol Both will be for sale at shiftygoessmash.com and will be helping to pay my medical bills...lol :crutch:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Can See The Lineups Now

I am staring in Roll a Sled and Blow a Knee 1. As well as Oops look at your Toes and there the Collar Bone goes...lol Both will be for sale at shiftygoessmash.com and will be helping to pay my medical bills...lol :crutch:

READY TO ORDER.... SHIFTY.COM, RIGHT??:D I MAY EVEN HAVE A MINOR ROLL IN IT, RT1000 DISINTIGRATES INTO SCHOOLBUS SIZED ROCK .... WHAT ARE SOME OTHER GOOD WIPEOUTS OR SMASHES FOR STORIES OUT THERE??? FROM THIS PAST SEASON?

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I have a few crashes of shifty's....he almost landed on me a couple of times ...but I did tell him to keep hitting the jump and I kept getting closer...dang wide angle lenses...everything seems so far away!

Top Bottom