Caught a thief stealing sled today

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just caught a thief stealing my buddies new summit t3 174 today was sleding in the field with my new freeride go park my sled in shop notice my buddies sled is leaving the yard go rip up there with my sled some chick jumps off the sled and start to freak out knows she got caught her boyfriend and her will have a nice stay in jail

Attachments

• sled.jpg
    sled.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 570
Last edited:

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: caught thief steal sled

Just caught a thief stealing my buddies new summit t3 174 today was sleding in the field with my new freeride go park my sled in shop notice my buddies sled is leaving the yard go rip up there with my sled some chick jumps off the sled and start to freak out knows she got caught her boyfriend and her will have a nice stay in jail

jail ? Really, no back woods law, thought higher of you

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on ya for catchin em. Better that you didn't take matters into your own hands. Woulda probalbly meant more trouble for you than the thieves will get for tryin to steal your buddies sled.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome!!! I'm glad you caught them with no issue !

Last edited:

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So, they walked into a unlocked shop in the middle of the day,opened the door and
drove away with a sled?Man that takes BALLZZZZZZ.
Glad to hear you caught them.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What did they do to get into a locked shop, hard to believe they some how got the sled started with out the ski-doo F.O.B. system !

Top Bottom