Cattaract Creek.

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might head out to cattract on sunday for a rip. Gonna be a chilly one:frozenmsn: but if anyone wants to tag along your more then welcome:beer:

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and couple others rode maclean today. they gots lots of fresh over the past couple days (boot top), but there is no base what so ever. i had never been there before, so i have no idea if we went the right way, but it was alright. with no base we were spinning up rocks and some dirt. i'd wait for it to settle and then one more snowfall. the quads have left some trenches, but the snow should settle and then you won't even notice.

1mudnut

Reaction score
Has anyone been out there since the snow from last week?I'm thinking I might go Tuesday.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sheep River Forrest Station has 12" and Cataract should be pretty much the same

Cat has been getting some snow all wekk. The groomer was out on Monday and Tuesday and he wouldn't go if there wasn't enough snow to cover the rocks.

It won't be great but you should be able to do a trail ride.

Reaction score
Just some question here! How long is the groomed trails network at Cattarac creek and Bragg creeks!

Just wondering before I go early in January.

Thanks

Frankydooalberta

catgnomes

Reaction score
Here's the link

The one to go along with it for maps and what not is this link

Both invaluable

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sun. Dec.21/08. Trails are in good shape with an average 8-10 inches on the lower trails. Oyster excursion had 2' plus. Worth the trip for a good trail ride.:beer:

Top Bottom