Carnage in Nova Scotia

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crow this leftist rag really rats out how incompetent the RCMP are hahahahaha......they are so brave giving us tickets.
https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada...mistakes-that-may-have-been-made-by-the-rcmp/
It could have been a 22 and the press would say how many of the "assault weapo s" were used because they are paid by the azzhole Trudeau just so he could justinfy his agenda. I mean absolutely no disrespect for the people affected by this tragic event but I think the Liberals are showing their disrespect by using this tragic event to criminalize law abiding people instead of going after the real problem . Its been 18 years since this guy could not have guns and they blame the guns.....???? Thats like Trudeau blaming his hands for the groping and the paint for the black face. Its total BS!!!!! Sorry if this offends some but the whole thing offends me.....

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You’re just jealous because they completed high school in only 3 years.
Hahaha some of them look like they are still in high school. I know a few retired RCMP and those guys are cool, they even say the guys now aren’t of the same caliber as the guys of the old days. I think a lot of people have lost respect for the RCMP, they used to have to keep a clean appearance, I have nothing against tattoos but I don’t they should be allowed to be an RCMP with full sleeves or a sloppy appearance.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope Kenny goes through with ousting the RCMP and getting provincial police, keep them for the parades they are good at....can’t believe they were shooting at each other in broad daylight or the guy running over that deer a while back or....,but yeah hand in your only real defence to them and the bureaucrats....I hear it gets all political in the ranks above inspectors

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha some of them look like they are still in high school. I know a few retired RCMP and those guys are cool, they even say the guys now aren’t of the same caliber as the guys of the old days. I think a lot of people have lost respect for the RCMP, they used to have to keep a clean appearance, I have nothing against tattoos but I don’t they should be allowed to be an RCMP with full sleeves or a sloppy appearance.
A5CB8AF7-9C1E-488F-9FEB-C77185AE188C.jpeg
like this guy in the latest QE2 shooting wtf looks like a punk,nice pants

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope Kenny goes through with ousting the RCMP and getting provincial police, keep them for the parades they are good at....can’t believe they were shooting at each other in broad daylight or the guy running over that deer a while back or....,but yeah hand in your only real defence to them and the bureaucrats....I hear it gets all political in the ranks above inspectors

The guy running over the deer was a Lethbridge cop.

Top Bottom