Carnage in Nova Scotia

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's an interesting point, I hadn't considered that. Can you imagine what the EMERGENCY ALERT text message on our phones would have been?

"RCMP advise that an individual in RCMP uniform and in an RCMP marked vehicle is murdering families and burning down houses with them in it in the province of Nova Scotia. Please do not approach or respond to RCMP communication until further advised."

Yeah, that wouldn't cause mass panic. I can see them swallowing that one thinking it is better to withhold than send it.

Give a few crazies reason enough to take a few shots at random cop cars, especially on 420.

rsmorin1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's an interesting point, I hadn't considered that. Can you imagine what the EMERGENCY ALERT text message on our phones would have been?

"RCMP advise that an individual in RCMP uniform and in an RCMP marked vehicle is murdering families and burning down houses with them in it in the province of Nova Scotia. Please do not approach or respond to RCMP communication until further advised."

Yeah, that wouldn't cause mass panic. I can see them swallowing that one thinking it is better to withhold than send it.

Yeah, good point. I didn’t consider that either. Might escalate the real RCMP’s response if you didn’t pull over or refused to let them ask you questions /answer at your home.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So cops are asking for publics help if they saw him with guns? They have no guns in thier possession???? They don't know if he left them in burning houses or dumped them in ditches in his 13 hour journey. How much you want to bet they mysteriously find an AR15 in a ditch with serial numbers freshly ground off?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently no one practises for emergencies or the chain of command is weak. Someone will have an early retirement when this all washes out.

Likely but more likely it will be with pay. I think moving forward people holding top position with responsibilities to run or make rules in this country should be held accountable and if they are unethical or drop the ball they should be striped of any pensions or monies. This would make them far more accountable for there actions.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Truthfully, twitter has the quickest updates.
My coworkers in fort mac told me that during the first evac. They said twitter was the most helpful.

Im not on Twitter either. Lol

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s a pretty hard video to watch, poor people

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy and his female counterpart absolutely ate up Bill Blair in a one on two interview. Blair was so flustered at the end his face was red and he was starting to get snarky and angry with them. They were completely soft and well spoken in the interview but they had something Blair didn't have. FACTS! Its worth a search.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
This?
This guy and his female counterpart absolutely ate up Bill Blair in a one on two interview. Blair was so flustered at the end his face was red and he was starting to get snarky and angry with them. They were completely soft and well spoken in the interview but they had something Blair didn't have. FACTS! Its worth a search.

Top Bottom