Carbon tax

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one was crying that the sky was falling pre 2015 when Trudeau came into power. We haven’t seen this much unrest in this country since his father was in power. They are and were dictators. I expect a lot of this will die down quite a bit after he loses power.
And if he doesnt?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iPhones- 5g -Agenda 2030. “The great Reset”, the event that ushers in the change as per WEF. Covid 19 Pandemic. Klaus Schwab, Davos Summit, World Economic Forum

It just started in the last couple years unless your woke!
Like I said. Under the Turds leadership. Polievre has already he won’t be a part of that crap. You should look into that. He is anti WEF big time.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much carbon tax does USA or China or India or Russia pay?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to mention payroll deductions all went up too. If you make more than $80k per year (which most of us here do) CPP increased almost $300 this year, and will go up another $200 next year, and EI went up $50/year. Employer deductions went up a similar amount.

Between property tax increase, carbon tax increase, & extra payroll deductions I'll easily pay another $1,200 in taxes this year.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a north American fad if I am not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canada thing only. Maybe some Euro's are feeling it too. But Im sure not... Look at gas prices or any prices in the US and compare to here.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The European Union has carbon pricing schemes of some kind in all member countries too.

What needs to be discussed is "Carbon Leakage", which is when carbon intensive industries leave countries with carbon taxes for countries without them. Like is currently happening in Canada. The end result is global Carbon emissions almost don't change, it just penalizes citizen in countries that have implemented the tax.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, and then give the money back with huge strings attached. Like the Billions he announced for housing yesterday that Alberta will likely get zero of, because I don't think Danielle Smith will bend to his political will.

Top Bottom