Carbon tax

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1708446891799.png

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess is because Alberta is non-govt (private) owned/run utilities, Sk is govt. owned/run.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess is because Alberta is non-govt (private) owned/run utilities, Sk is govt. owned/run.
Correct. Only mechanisim that can allow Provincial govt. to with hold it. Private corps in Alberta did that the feds would have them in court and punish them.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In all fairness she has made it abundantly clear how this gas tax rebate plan works. Now prices are low so she has to add the 4 cents back on till prices recover on the world oil market. We could have Notley and just pay through the nose all the time? Can’t have it both ways boys. The Alberta Advantage only works when oil is at higher prices. 🤷

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All they do is raise our tax's and piss it away l8je drunken sailors. And give them selves a raise to keep up with the inflation they create.

Cant stand any of them
Yep things aren’t looking that good.
I think you’re a little younger me but still in the same generation where if you work hard, you can afford to play hard. We had it good. Now. Those days are changing fast. Taxation at these levels is absolutely criminal and will stop those/us from wanting to work hard from doing so cause it’s not worth it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep things aren’t looking that good.
I think you’re a little younger me but still in the same generation where if you work hard, you can afford to play hard. We had it good. Now. Those days are changing fast. Taxation at these levels is absolutely criminal and will stop those/us from wanting to work hard from doing so cause it’s not worth it.

I still have it really good. Gets better every year. No thanks to those a-holes though.

Just about ready to bounce out and let this ship sink

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still have it really good. Gets better every year. No thanks to those a-holes though.

Just about ready to bounce out and let this ship sink
Same.. I’m very lucky. Many of our peers have it much worse.

Top Bottom