Carbon Fiber XP Chassis

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
C3 PowerSports Carbon Fiber XP Chassis As Seen In Sleedbook

The design for the first all carbon fiber chassis for Ski-Doo had four objectives; to improve performance, strength and reliability while significantly reducing overall weight.

By creating a one-piece monocoque chassis made entirely out carbon fiber, C3 was able to achieve its design objectives and successfully reduced the weight of the lightest factory chassis by over 30lbs.

rollingxpchassis.jpg
C3 took their design one step further by adding an Integrated Fuel Cell (IFC) to their innovative one-piece chassis. The IFC system further adds strength and rigidity as well as additional fuel capacity while reducing weight.

The IFC uses an internal partitioned baffle system which moves fuel through three separate compartments and holds the fuel at the front of the tank for consistent delivery and mass centralization. This eliminates the “sloshing” effect found in conventional fuel tanks.

Reducing weight and adding strength, resulted in creating an improved center of gravity, the IFC chassis allows for better overall handling and reduces rider fatigue on long rides.

C3 PowerSports carbon fiber chassis accepts all stock components and requires no further fabricating. It is available in all stock lengths up to or beyond 174” and can handle 3” lugs on a 16” wide track. Further weight reduction of 50lbs+ can be obtained by using C3 suspension kits and body panels.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well since nobody else has said it already

CHA CHING!!!!!

way to much money for myself ...:(

cobbycat

Reaction score
here are a couple pics of an carbon fibre xp with a turbo m8 engine built at c3 powersports.

Attachments

• 091125180100[1].jpg
    091125180100[1].jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 091125175900[1].jpg
    091125175900[1].jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 091125180500[1].jpg
    091125180500[1].jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Ar1[1].jpg
    Ar1[1].jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 178

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats a rough price on a 2010 xp fully chasis carbon fibre or like the first pic? Would appreciate it, thanks.

Shawn / tyler, if you get your hands on one of these, i must try it !

XP Chassis with cat efi turbo.......dream sled. You guys do amazing work! Need a marketing man ? lol

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
Whats a rough price on a 2010 xp fully chasis carbon fibre or like the first pic? Would appreciate it, thanks.

Our Carbon Fiber XP Chassis with the integrated fuel tank is $4,695.
The Chassis components kit (Running Boards, Coolers, Bumper and Drop Brackets) is $1,495
So it would cost roughly $6,190 for a Carbon Fiber Chassis

Its $2,215 for Carbon Fiber hood, side panels, and dash (dash forms a new upper air-box for increased performance and weight loss)

We can also do Complete Sled builds from ground up with factory warranty still on the engine and electrical.

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW. All that sled is missing is wings! I still think I would be more scared of my wife than the power after I made that purchase.:eek:

Great work guys. Looks amazing!

cobbycat

Reaction score
Shawn / tyler, if you get your hands on one of these, i must try it !

XP Chassis with cat efi turbo.......dream sled. You guys do amazing work! Need a marketing man ? lol

sorry bud, justin is the marketing guy!lol ya, it was hard to let the owner take that one from the shop, wanted to keep it for ME.:d;)

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
New Pricing

Just to let everyone know, due to rising cost of materials for carbon fiber, some of our products costs have gone up. The new prices have now been updated on our website at Home Page | C3 Power Sports

Please give us a call before the end of May, and we will honor our last years pricing. You will save up to 10% on some items, so if you were thinking of buying some parts for next year, now is the time!

Hope everyone had a great season

Top Bottom