Carbon fiber 800 chugging its way over monster chute!

WKR

Reaction score
The talk of yammyfest seemed to be the 2 stroke turbos flying over the, but i know of one sled that did it on bone stock 800 motor. Carbon Fiber proclimb 800 with C3 chassey, belt drive, and tapps clutch. this thing has been an absolute blast to ride this year and completley reversed my thinking. i have always spent money chasey more power, but having done the opposite this year and just going light weight has been fantastic. tireless riding, easy unstucks, no motor maintainance, and super controlled riding. i can honestly say a super light chassey will perform equally to most turbos going. take that with a grain of salt, equally meaning all around riding. I can say this, as i have ran 2 stroke turbos for 7 years now and am on the fence as too whether i need to bolt a turbo back on. i tried the monster twice and after the first run my buddies were laughin there asses off, wandering what i was thinking tryin it a second time. Well i got to shut them up as i clawed my way over the top! I don't think there was anything else with a stock motor over the top that day, attribute this to the chassey and drive system from C3.

FILE0060.MOV - YouTube=

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whys ur tunnel floppin like that ,,,took a bad roll on the first attempt??

WKR

Reaction score
yes, carbon is tough but breakable, but even more fixable. 1 hours work and it was back on the snow for the rest of the ride. i am trying to condenze the wreck footage down and i will post it as well.

WKR

Reaction score
15 wide 2" turnin 55mph! it started as a proclimb.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if you can honk over the top of that with that track and -100lbs then any stocker should be able to do it with a 174x3? Maybe!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one day..........when my wide isnt looking.... bam... carbon sled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cat Man

Reaction score
Awesome climb, didn't even sound like you had to work it to terribly bad to make it over the top.

WKR

Reaction score
So if you can honk over the top of that with that track and -100lbs then any stocker should be able to do it with a 174x3? Maybe!

i guess so, but i dont thing a stock sled would turn the 173 3" track fast enough up it. I honestly believe that half the reason this sled works so well is the track speed it turns stock. 2" track, belt drive, a pile of tunnel clearance and super light all allow the stock motor to keep this thing turnin this fast. I ride with a couple of guys with 2.5" tracks and they turn around 40mph in a climb. slower track speed and less weight. just my opionion. Proofs in the pudding i guess.

WKR

Reaction score
What made you go with just a 2" with all that tunnel clearance?

got screwed on a deal, was supposed to be 2.25". Worked out ok though. kinda scared to change now, case it does not work as well.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3" tracks suck ass for climbing when there isnt bottomless powder the paddles bend over and gameover seen 2.5's easily out perfrom the 3" when its not bottomless. But of course when its bottomless those 3" tracks really shine and nothing will touch them

Nice climb by the way.

Top Bottom